Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donkeymails Paypal suspended  (Read 806 times)

shh34

• Global Pal
Donkeymails Paypal suspended
« on: April 22, 2018, 05:34:08 AM »
Really a bad news...

On 18 April 2018 we received bad news from Paypal. After working 16 years a lot with Paypal, they decided to suspend our Paypal account. This means we can not receive or send Paypal payments anymore via all our websites. Ofcourse not having Paypal anymore is badly, but we are not the first or last. This already happened at many sites before like Clixsense, Neobux, Easyhits4u, and many others. Also, as most of you already noticed, Payza have issues and can not be used anymore to receive or send money either. This means we are losing 2 of the biggest payment processors for this moment, together with Okpay, which was a small payment system, on our websites. But don't worry, we still stay strong!

Donkeymails is the last active PTR I've and I guess this is the end for me as other payment method are not suitable.  I'm only earning $1+ monthly from Donkeymails and it is only via Paypal which I've other funds coming in that make me eligible to withdraw paypal balance to my bank account.   
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:38:02 AM by shh34 »

cookie3

• Global Relative
Re: Donkeymails Paypal suspended
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 07:06:50 PM »
Other payments do not work for me either.  It seems like everyone that has lost paypal has different ways to pay and I cannot sign up for two more paying processors.  I notice that you can only contact donkey through their app.  I can't find another way.  I really don't want to sign up for that either.  There is just no way to get paid.  I have two sites with this problem.  Another site I get a check which works out much better.  I don't work on that many sites so signing up for more paying processors does not make sense.  Guess I will just lose the money.

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 11:01:43 PM »
Other payments do not work for me either.  It seems like everyone that has lost paypal has different ways to pay and I cannot sign up for two more paying processors.  I notice that you can only contact donkey through their app.  I can't find another way.  I really don't want to sign up for that either.  There is just no way to get paid.  I have two sites with this problem.  Another site I get a check which works out much better.  I don't work on that many sites so signing up for more paying processors does not make sense.  Guess I will just lose the money.
Or you could also always redeem whatever cash you may have in that program for advertising purposes. Better that you make some use of it than none at all.

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 06:21:31 AM »
I've asked Sebas if he would look into offering gift cards as payment. I can always use Amazon, Starbucks, Fast food, etc. and he said he would look into that as an option. I only use paypal and so many sites are now saying they can't use it any longer. I'm just about done with these sites, but really going to miss Donkey.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 05:34:25 AM »
How do these cards work online for fast food etc.?

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 04:26:27 PM »

So this "Wow" app is the only way to contact Sebas now ?

After reading this thread i went to my member area and hit "request payout" to see what came up. All I saw was a very cluttered page with reference to bitcoins, but I see in their payout lists that many people are using Perfect Money, but I saw no link to request to that.   :-.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 05:28:04 AM »
I went to payout too and it is confusing.  I am not interested in bitcoin at all.  I will just lose my money since it isn't worth signing up for another payment plan.  Too bad since I always liked that site.

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 11:05:18 AM »
One thing you can do is use your funds for advertising and then promote a PTP in there and get paid through that program.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending?