Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: PTCShare - brother of PaidVerts  (Read 754 times)

Dav7

• Global Buddy
PTCShare - brother of PaidVerts
« on: May 14, 2019, 01:33:13 PM »

There he is, PTCShare has opened doors for members at a very beta stage. For now it is only possible to create account and collect referrals, with the final opening scheduled for June.

Obviously I already registered and I recommend that you do the same, here is my link: PTCShare.com/ref/Dav7

I remember some data from this new website:
The site will run parallel to PaidVerts, was created from scratch to take advantage of the most successful functions and join others inspired by the Revenue Share sites.

It was founded by crowdfunding through MyTrafficValue and promises to be a simpler and more effective site than the PV, it will focus on one goal: to help members Make Money Online in a simple but effective way.

- Bulk Ad packages cost $ 1 with 118% potential return on Bonus Ad Points
- Referral comissions will be 7% on all sales and 3% on each ad

If you also register comment below with "I'm in"!

When I have more information about the site I update this topic and I'm also thinking about a contest for my referrals ;)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:34:21 PM by Dav7 »

Internet Money Making since 2006

Dav7

• Global Buddy
Re: PTCShare - brother of PaidVerts
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 12:11:44 PM »
Today's post from admin:

Quote from: Mark
Pre-registration has been open for 24 hours now. 2000 people have joined already without us even using any of our ad spots, any of our announcements or putting up ads on other sites.
Today we are going to spread our ads on other sites and after the Bulk Ad sale we're going to fill Paidverts and MTV with PtcShare ads.

Are you ready for the biggest, most profitable launch of 2019?

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 03:34:39 PM »
Information added to topic:

- Bulk Ad packages cost $ 1 with 118% potential return on Bonus Ad Points
- Referral comissions will be 7% on all sales and 3% on each ad

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 02:40:59 PM »
Update from admin:

Hello and welcome to PtcShare, the brand new upcoming project of My Traffic Value/Paidverts.com.

Let us inform you a little about what we have coming for you. PtcShare is going to be a hybrid of a paid to click and a revenue sharing website. In many ways it will be similar to Paidverts, but far easier to understand. “Ease of use” is our main objective for PtcShare, for both the advertiser and the earner.

Advertisers will have the possibility to advertise on PTCshare without having to go through 9 different options, such as on Paidverts. You select whichever delivery method you desire and we do all the complicated stuff regarding the pre-selection of our products. We’re making it a fast and pain-free method for every advertiser, both new and experienced. We expect to have a ton of traffic during the early phase of the project, which means the advertising methods will almost surely be undervalued for the results they bring!

For the user we’re making things extremely simple and as financially attractive as we possibly can. Users will have a wide variety of earning methods, all neatly portrayed and explained. Users will be able to earn by watching ads, playing games, fulfilling offers/tasks on the offer walls and by sharing in the profitability of the website by buying bulk ads.

But that’s not all! PTCshare intends to add many more earning methods, methods which haven’t been seen before in Paidverts just yet.

We are launching in June and will have a 7 day countdown when we’re certain we can offer you a great experience. Right now is probably the best time to prepare for the launch and build your downline.

Get ready for the biggest launch of 2019!

Greetings,
The PTCshare team

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 09:17:45 AM »
There are only 2 days left and the site already has more than 35 thousand registered members, we have met the best expectations of the staff!

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 08:57:52 PM »
PTCShare has started!

You can now log in to your account and click on your first activation ads. Accumulate as many BAP points as possible because Monday the first paid ads arrive.

In the meantime I already bought my first Bulk Ads packages!

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 05:55:10 PM »
Here are the ???????? BAP levels that exist in PTCShare. You already know that for every $ 1 in Bulk Ads you receive 2360 BAP that later turn into ads.

Yesterday I took advantage that I had some units of Litcoin "lost" in the wallet and bought $ 15 in Bulk Ads that allowed me to climb to the 3rd level.

Monday the site sends the first ads relative to the levels, as the site is new and has many enthusiastic members to invest, earnings should be interesting.

That's why tomorrow I'm going to try to climb two more levels and keep me there :)

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 10:47:44 AM »
PTCShare's first "Ad Issue" has arrived, the higher your BAP level the greater the earnings you received today.

This was one of the ads I received on level 3:

And so, how was your day?

:)

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 08:38:38 AM »
Since the site started that I have been in "full reinvestment" mode, everything I earn is used to buy more Bulk Ads.

Also the admin has warned that Friday we will have an Ad Issue with high ads, so lets climb at the BAP level :D

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 09:13:38 AM »
Here are the Big Ad Issue ads, this was my highest in group 3:

I already clicked on the ads of today and reinvested the entire balance in new Bulk Ads!

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 08:57:27 AM »
Yesterday I reinvested the $ 20 that I accumulated in the balance in the purchase of new Bulk Ads and thus I arrived at level 5!

And I've also accumulated some APS ;)

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 02:34:09 PM »
Reinvest another $ 15 from the balance and reach level 6 :D

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 01:16:26 PM »
Today's ads only from BAPIssue:

And another $ 31 reinvested in Bulk Ads ... I would really enjoy reaching level 7, the most I got in PaidVerts :)

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2019, 11:57:08 AM »
Finally they activated the option to reuse campaigns in the Bulk Ads of PTCShare, what a relief!

And for those who ask about PaidVerts the staff remembers that soon it will be improved with everything that the little brother has of good!

Dav7

• Global Buddy
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2019, 11:26:40 AM »
Today I have $ 7.50 in ads to click on PTCShare :)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books