Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Max cash outs too low  (Read 600 times)

siriina

• Global Family
Max cash outs too low
« on: March 26, 2017, 02:00:41 AM »
During last year many sites have gone to very low maximum cash out.

Paypal/payza fees are high for my country. Flat fee about 30 c + % of the payment.  I usually cash out at $10.

Now many good sites have $5 max cash out - per month. Some even have $ 3.  This is cos they 'want to pay every member on time'.

Can anyone explain me the difference paying me $5 every month versa paying me $10 every 2 months?

Belle

• Global Family
Re: Max cash outs too low
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:56:28 PM »
During last year many sites have gone to very low maximum cash out.

Paypal/payza fees are high for my country. Flat fee about 30 c + % of the payment.  I usually cash out at $10.

Now many good sites have $5 max cash out - per month. Some even have $ 3.  This is cos they 'want to pay every member on time'.

Can anyone explain me the difference paying me $5 every month versa paying me $10 every 2 months?

I am terrible at math ( or at least the part that calculates how many clicks these fees cost us) so I guess that I, and many others like me are part of the reason it has gone on so long.

One of the main "reasons" seems to be "it is the old owners debt and I am "saving" the site so it is taking time to pay it off...thus...payments are low...

My response has always been...let these failed sites go? OR do not sell unless the members are paid FIRST!!!!?
     I know many disagree but once this starts it never ends. It isnt a case of the site owes $200.00 and they will have it paid in 4 months and then go back to paying us OUR money in a timely manner.
    Its an open ended forever method of making partial payments.

Some PO's ( Hi Joe!! ) take over dozens of these failed sites. He pays a dollar a month (when he pays at all ) and members are forced to click a very high number so its another open ended roller coaster ride.
    On top of that he doesnt pay in August or September because school is starting and he's busy.
    He doesnt pay in November and December because its the Christmas season and he's busy and of course the summer sales and on and on.
    He doesnt pay many other months because well....he  has an abundance of reasons.
    Now it seems many others are taking a page from Joes book...
    In the end Joe stopped not paying on certain months....In fact he simply stopped paying most of us on ANY month.

As usual I am rambling so back to the partial payments for $1 - $5.00.

The fee on $15 by PayPal is $0.96 - were that 5 payments of $3, the fees would be $2.35 !
    That is a difference of  $1.39 loss in fees for members - or 6.950 x .02 cent links !

On 3 payments of $5, the fees would be $1.50 instead of a $0.96 fee were it one payment

Similar fees are involved with Payza.

Can anyone explain me the difference paying me $5 every month versa paying me $10 every 2 months? '

The difference is, with 2 payments of $5, members lose a dollar in fees.  Were it one payment of $10 members would lose 69 cents in fees.

The difference of 31 cents.

By having small maximum payments each month, that 31 cents which POs are forcing members to give to PayPal or Payza is equal to members having to click an extra 1,550 x .02 cent links for nothing !

and here are a few more examples of what we pay as a result of partial payments.

A $3 request entails a 43 cent fee by PayPal - so you actually receive only $2.57

A 43 cent fee is equal to:

4,300 x .01 cent links

2,866 x .015 cent links

2,150 x .02 cent links

1,720 x .025 cent links

1,433 x .03 cent links

1,075 x .04 cent links

A $5 request entails a fee of 50 cents

A 50 cent fee is equal to:

5,000 x .01 cent links

3,333 x .015 cent links

2,500 x .02 cent links

2,000 x .025 cent links

1,666 x .03 cent links

1,000 x .04 cent links

A $10 request entails a fee of 69 cents

A 69 cent fee is equal to:

6,900 x .01 cent links

4,600 x .015 cent links

3,450 x .02 cent links

2,760 x .025 cent links

2,300 x .03 cent links

1,725 x .04 cent links

For the record.
    There are a couple PO's who own more than one site who have allowed members to request at the same time on all sites and they will add the payments together which really helps with fees. You know who you are....Thank you.

?pfft?

Belle

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 01:09:19 PM »
Up with this post.

ATM only Heather succeeds with this multi-site-request-policy.

At Polarbear requested payout at 3 sites, got 2 different payments,

Sheila promesed me multi-site-cashout. Been paid at 3 or 4 sites still waiting for other sites. No fee so this is a big +.

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »

I think people see fees between 10 cents and $1.00 and dont really think about just how much work is involved. How many clicks it takes to earn that amount.
I know I didnt. I never use to check how much the fees were and I certainly hadnt calculated how many clicks it takes to earn those fees.
If it helped the PO's it might not bother me so much but why would I be happy about giving Paypal or payza etc more than I have to.
Pfft.

mgbland79705

• Global Buddy
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 05:31:37 PM »
I usually cash out between $5 and $10. 

Personally, I long for those old days when we didn't have fees.

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 04:48:28 AM »
Also, partial payments is a good way to keep us sheep, excuse me I meant to say us members, hanging on trying to get the rest.

If I am not happy with a site and I get a full payout I go poof out the door, but if I only get a partial payment I will probably hang on trying to get the rest.

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 10:30:53 PM »
Also, partial payments is a good way to keep us sheep, excuse me I meant to say us members, hanging on trying to get the rest.

If I am not happy with a site and I get a full payout I go poof out the door, but if I only get a partial payment I will probably hang on trying to get the rest.

GOOD POST.

At one time if I had waited for ages and finally got paid I would never quit. I guess I felt it would be a slap to leave once I was paid.

These days I shake my head at my stupidity.
Not sure how I figured if they finally paid me MY money I somehow owed them but YES, you are correct and I do not believe being held hostage is a side effect. I believe it is part of the plan.

Some tos, ....where it used to say 'paid within x-days' has been changed in some to "payment requests are processed when funds are available", at others, 'within 30 days' had the phrase 'or reasonable time after' added to it, and some have changed the 'within 30 days' to 'within 60 days or reasonable time after'

How often do we see this.
Members must be 25% as active as the members downline to earn from them
With no option for us to see how much the downline has earned, so no way of checking whether or not we are earning from them......
At one time I would never have questioned that. Now I question everything.

Am I saying every site is bad....NO.
But I have been around since the mid 90's and at THIS moment there is TWO sites that I trust and where I feel 100% comfortable to promote.
How sad is that.

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 12:59:47 AM »
Now that I am working a killer (as in its KILLING me physically) job I don't have the time or inclination for the clicking nor do I have the patience for the fractions of cents.

I'm mostly waiting for my upgrades to expire and then make some decisions on a better use of my time (I make more money in less time with survey sites, apps on my smartphone, and offer sites than I do with PTR).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site