Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Errors  (Read 16791 times)

HeatherC

• Global Family
Re: Site Errors
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »
The server for this site was to be replaced overnight being at 11pm on August 1st.  I'm not sure if my host is done with this migration..  I have contacted my host in regards to the error messages to see if they are still working on the server or if this is something separate that needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I'm currently unable to log into the admin area of any of my sites, so I cannot send out any on site message about this issue.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »
June 7, 2015

I received a message from my web host stating that the server that houses my sites is reaching it's end of life and needs to be replaced. They are replacing the server on or shortly after 3pm EST on Tuesday, June 9th.  The e-mail also stated that the work should be completed within 4 hours of the initial downtime.

This work is necessary to prevent server failure and complete loss of site files and data.

Heather

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2015, 06:46:41 PM »

Hi

When I click on a ref link, or try to access the site direct, I get this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@my-ptr.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Strange, because when I click a link in an email, I am able to get credit and access the site.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2015, 04:13:36 PM »
What is your username? I can contact my host with your last used IP address so they can check and see if you are being blocked at their data center.  The site is currently up and running.

a member

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2017, 12:01:12 PM »

Cannot access the my-ptr site over the past few days.

I see the top banner with the site name, and in the bottom left corner 'connecting to cpm-traffic.com .... '

And the page just hangs.

This problem is also on hot-rods-ptr and billiondollarmails - can't get to the support section to report it go the PO, so if someone can, please do so.

It also affects Dreammails and StCashUnlimited.

Very frustrating - please fix.

Thank you.

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2017, 04:29:44 PM »

Cannot access the my-ptr site over the past few days.

I see the top banner with the site name, and in the bottom left corner 'connecting to cpm-traffic.com .... '

And the page just hangs.

This problem is also on hot-rods-ptr and billiondollarmails - can't get to the support section to report it go the PO, so if someone can, please do so.

It also affects Dreammails and StCashUnlimited.

Very frustrating - please fix.

Thank you.

It seems to be  happening at several sites.
I am having a problem with HotRod and Billion Dollar as well as Heathers sites and I believe also Youve Got Ads.

Same thing. I can see the top of the page and at the bottom left it shows CPM-Traffic.com is trying to load but the site just hangs.

It is the same site ( CPM-Traffic.com) causing the issue on all sites.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »
It looks like that site is back online now.  I'm not seeing any slowness with the site now that that site is back online.

a member

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2017, 10:07:53 PM »
I have just clicked an email link in an email from StCash.

The page is hanging, 'connecting to cpm-traffic.com .... ' is showing.

So the site is not back online, if that was the problem before - it is still not working properly, can't submit ads either normally either, a task which should only take 10 minutes at hot-rods is taking 40.

And this has been going on for days.

RichieUlman

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2017, 11:21:00 AM »
I have the same trouble for maybe one week... it's really annoying... don't know what is that cpm-traffic.com but definitely this is the reason for that... hope it will get resolved soon

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »
The site in question is still online. Be sure to clear your cache as your browser might not be receiving current information.

dave2319

• Global Relative
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
This issue with CPM-Traffic seemed to briefly disappear but lately it's been back again.

Heather, yes, their site's still online but it sometimes takes ages to load, and I clear the cache quite often, so I think the problem's something at their end.
Clicking is fine at your sites, it's just the PTP pages (of your sites and others) that are sometimes taking ages to fully load. They do load at the top so people get credit, but presumably it's affecting PTP rotator views.

I've submitted a support ticket at their site and added to it again recently, but they haven't replied at all yet.

Please feel free to click my PTP links. Or not.
- Showcase - YGA - OAP1 - OAP2 - Donkey -

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2017, 08:52:20 PM »
It seems like the site is back online.  I tested my sites and they loaded quickly and CPM-Traffic was one of the banners displayed.

dave2319

• Global Relative
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 12:01:47 PM »
Well I guess it's one of those things that's possible to check and find it's working fine, because sometimes CPM-Traffic loads with no problem. I've just done some clicks though and it's still happening, and it's been on and off like that most of the time for the last month or so.

Anyway, I guess if it's not much of an issue and it's not beneficial to your sites to do anything at your end, we'll just hope they get it sorted soon!

Please feel free to click my PTP links. Or not.
- Showcase - YGA - OAP1 - OAP2 - Donkey -

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2017, 10:57:45 PM »

It is a continuing issue, and it is not just at Heather's sites, Gail's sites are affected too, as are all those of Dawn Scarletta's as well as a couple of others.

Affiliate pages partially load after a long wait. We buy these pages, then pay to promote them.  Sometimes they credit, sometimes not -  the affiliate page PTCs never load when CPM-Traffic is acting up, so no-one can click on your ads.

Hits to my affiliate page PTCs have dropped by almost 50% since this issue started over a month ago. 

Sorry to have to say this, but I shall not renew upgrades nor my affiliate pages at any of the affected sites until the problem has been resolved.  Nor will I buy advertising which is not included in my present upgrade ads. I paid for them already and expect my ads to work every time, not get blocked every now and then because CPM-Traffic doesn't load.

Clicking email ads with PTP links is just as bad, the page doesn't load properly, you have to wait for 3 to 4+ minutes for the turing number to appear, then another few minutes for the page to load before credit is given and another wait before the ad appears inside the rotator.

Sending in upgrade ads is a nightmare.  You hit submit and the page just hangs for ages before you get confirmation that your ad has been sent so you can move on to the next one.

Half the time you can't log in, navigating the sites drives you insane.  Even the advertising pages are affected some days.

Like dave2319, I, too, have sent in support tickets.   CPM-Traffic doesn't respond to my messages (I have sent in 2, one dated 10th May, and a second 31st May).

POs tell me it's not their fault, (and in one case pretend they know nothing about it when I know for a fact they have received notifications by at least 2 other members before I sent mine in!), the members struggle to earn, and it is us, the advertisers who are losing money!

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2017, 08:45:34 PM »
Quick update.

I have sent a message to CPM-Traffic. I asked them if their outage issues have been resolved and if not, when will they be able to guarantee that their site will be consistently online.  I informed them that if I do not receive an answer by June 12, 2017, I will begin the lengthy process of removing their ads from my sites.

I do hope that they give a satisfactory answer.  For one, removing any ad company from a site deprives that site of much needed income.  Secondly, removing ads is very time consuming.  Some ads are hard coded, so I have to hunt down each page that the ads are on and delete all coding related to that ad network.  The last time I removed an ad network from my site, I lost over an hour of my weekend. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending? | Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire