Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mike Burns  (Read 241 times)

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
Mike Burns
« on: July 20, 2017, 06:00:39 PM »
Trivia time, indulge me LOL. Does anybody remember the name of the program Mike Burns owned back in the day?

HeatherC

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
Re: Mike Burns
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:44:45 PM »
I cheated and searched my old My-PTR e-mails for the name since sometimes advertisers will put the owners name in the e-mail text.

He owned PlanetPTR, MikesPaid4Email, ClixMonster and Quantuam Rewards.  Probably more, but those are the only ones I could locate in my e-mail going back to 2006 from when I opened my first site.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 03:47:17 AM »
I remember 2 of those, Clix Monster and Mikes. He scampered owing me about $200.00, oh well. LOL

snape

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 03:40:45 PM »
I have a vague memory of all the drama he caused on the other board. Didn't he also have a hand in that other scam? Was it called Wolves or something?

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 12:55:45 AM »
He came back with a new site, can't remember the name--may have been Planet PTR, promised to pay me the $200.00 which BTW (and big surprise NOT) I've never seen.  My old boss that owes me $4500.00 in unpaid wages is more likely to pay me than Mike Burns is ROFLMBO..

And yeah he was a drama king LOL. Called his members names just cos they wanted to be paid what they had earned. Also, his sites were not sustainable which is why people could be owed huge amounts. I have a vague memory that he was providing hosting services as well and when he crashed a bunch of sites went POOF in the night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending?