Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linkgrand  (Read 2343 times)

cookie3

• Global Relative
Re: Linkgrand
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 09:18:17 PM »
After a year of waiting for payment I wrote to see when I would be paid.  No answer.  He is still sending out links. How can someone run a site and not pay and also no answer to emails.  He used to pay.  :ticked:

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 07:03:22 PM »

I havent been paid either but I also have not clicked or gone back to the site so "should" have been deleted. I got an email from him the other day so I'm obviously still a member.
I guess thats how he keeps his member count up. :ticked:

He has also closed out his facebook page..

HeatherC

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 08:52:31 PM »

I havent been paid either but I also have not clicked or gone back to the site so "should" have been deleted. I got an email from him the other day so I'm obviously still a member.
I guess thats how he keeps his member count up. :ticked:

He has also closed out his facebook page..

In response to the part in bold...

Which he uses to in his advertisements to anyone who has ever purchased an ad from LinkGrand.  I purchased an ad 10 years ago and have received 7 e-mails this year boasting about being able to advertise to thousands of members daily.  Not exactly ethical since there are lots of people who haven't visited in years.  Also, my account is still active and I can't remember the last time I went to the site.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 09:05:48 PM »
After over a year he again refunded my account instead of paying me saying he wanted to make sure my Paypal address was the same.  It is always the same and he knows that.  It is the same letter I got about refunding my account over a year ago.  That is no way to run a business.  That site is hopeless now.

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 04:12:35 PM »
After over a year he again refunded my account instead of paying me saying he wanted to make sure my Paypal address was the same.  It is always the same and he knows that.  It is the same letter I got about refunding my account over a year ago.  That is no way to run a business.  That site is hopeless now.

I am completely SHOCKED.
I got the same message saying he had refunded my cashout and please cashout again.
I was furious and wasnt going to do it but then decided why not.
I requested and within hours recieved my money. ( Or $5.00 less 49 cents in fees. )

Too bad he didnt pay full balance but it is money I didnt ever expect to see.

When good PO's get behind and are finally able to pay I try even harder at their sites just because they were obviously trying and I almost started to think like that with Linkgrand.
However I didnt and I will not be working the site again.
In all these years he has never made a payment that I didnt have to hassle him to get.
He ALWAYS has a story about a "temporary" problem and it will be fixed.
and he always has a "This is how you can help" message.

I guess he forgets that I already spent YEARS helping by clicking at his site.

and even this last message he says he refunded the money and we could request again but he also goes into a spiel about how using the money to buy advertising would really help HIM.

I took the money and I'm running the other way.....fast.

Get your requests in people...

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 08:01:24 PM »
I just received my payout today.  I did write him an e-mail after getting that second refund e-mail and told him I couldn't believe he sent that for a second time.  Also, told him I was cashing my money out and hoping after way over a year I would get paid.  Guess he got the message.  I have a life time membership there and do not know if I will continue clicking if it takes that long to get paid.  I used to get paid when the site first started up.  At least we finally got paid.  I will try not to spend it in one place. ha.ha.  :)

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 08:44:20 PM »
Got the same e-mail and re-requested today.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2017, 06:43:11 AM »
Let us know if you get paid.

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 10:21:04 PM »
Nothing happening.

2017-06-04   $11.66   Paypal Payment Pending

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2017, 10:35:35 PM »
I waited well over a year before I got paid.  I hope you won't have to wait that long.  Really sad when you do the work and are not paid for so long.

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
Got the same e-mail and re-requested today.

Did you finally get paid?

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 05:23:24 PM »
I waited well over a year before I got paid.  I hope you won't have to wait that long.  Really sad when you do the work and are not paid for so long.

I happened to be going through some old emails just before this part of the discussion came up. There was an email from Linkgrand there from two years ago(!), saying how they would be bringing in "professionals" to help them turn the site around.   ::) ::)

Guess they didn't work out.  :wacko: (if they ever existed at all).  O.o
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending?