Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clixsense info on payment processors - fyi  (Read 1186 times)

mcf

• Global Family
Clixsense info on payment processors - fyi
« on: November 11, 2016, 12:39:27 AM »
Just read this at Clixsense:

payment processors we're using for cashouts.
Neteller has stopped accepting any deposits from USA customers and Payza is again having issues with accepting USA deposits as well. We've also been told that Payza is unable to process any ACH (bank withdrawal) or Payza is unable to send checks to USA customers. This makes it nearly impossible for us to pay via these methods when we cannot deposit money to them.

For those of you who use Tango Card there have been intermittent issues with the bitcoin processor they use (Snapcard) and frequently they run out of bitcoin. Hopefully this situation will get better with time.

Paypal seems to be the most solid option right now so we're requesting if any of you have a Paypal account and are able to use it to please do so. We want to make sure you're paid. In the meantime we've been searching for replacements for Neteller and Payza and have contacted Skrill and Payoneer. We're also considering adding a bitcoin processor so you can cashout directly to bitcoin.

This does not effect the monthly checks that we send. This will continue as it should.

We will keep you updated on this as we move forward.

mcf

• Global Family
Re: Clixsense info on payment processors - fyi
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »
More info from Clixsense, -- problems with PayPal

Paypal
9 Feb 2017 08:33 am
Members, I am reposting this as we're still getting a lot of questions about Paypal.
The situation has not changed and we will not be bringing Paypal back.

On Monday February 6th Paypal placed a hold on our account. They advised me that due to new policy changes the ClixSense business model was now in violation of their user agreement and we would have to stop processing all payments (in and payments out).
We attribute this change to the large amount of fly by night PTC, HYIPs, traffic exchanges etc that have made this industry look bad for those that actually run a legitimate business.

I have had several conference calls with Paypal over the last few days trying to convince them that we've posed no risk for the last 7 years since we've introduced them, and even our account rep agrees, but in their eyes it did not matter. On Tuesday afternoon February 7th I was told I would get a definitive answer that night or Wednesday February 8th if we would be able to continue with them for at least mass pay cashouts. I received the call Wednesday morning that they are not allowing us to process with them any more. If you haven't noticed, the option to pay by Paypal has been removed from the site.

While this is definitely a set back, it certainly does not mean you will not get paid. I highly suggest that if you are currently using Paypal to switch to Payoneer. They can send your funds directly to your bank account or to their debit card. We also suggest you try Tango Card or Paytoo as they have many different options for you too.

We have been accepted by Skrill and have started the integration with them and I am doing everything I can to bring Payza back as well.

We have had many requests for Bitcoin but what many of you do not realize is you can get your payment by Bitcoin if you elect to cashout through Tango Card so please be sure to check into that.

We know this is a major inconvenience but as the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. ClixSense will continue to move forward and we will do our best to provide you with the great service that you've come to know.

Thank you
Jim Grago

mikey58

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:18:00 AM »
They let scammers do business with them

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 07:40:13 AM »
What scammers did they do business with?  I always felt Clixsense was a clean site.  They never miss paying their members.

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »
What scammers did they do business with?  I always felt Clixsense was a clean site.  They never miss paying their members.

Agreed! (Y)(Y)

mikey58

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 11:16:00 PM »

Wrong wording i didn't mean clixsense  talking about all the other sites that sell bots as refferals  that break paypal rules but the get keep there paypal accounts.

Pretty much the only two sites able to trust now are  :cheer:clixsense and instagc # :cheer:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:21:27 PM by mikey58 »

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 10:06:59 PM »
Hard to understand how some of the sites keep their paypal accounts when they are selling referrals when some people never make a thing from these bots.  I for one will not buy referrals.  Tried that and it never works.  I have no idea why Clixsense would lose paypal when they are so honest and you don't need to buy anything. Paypal usually doesn't like sites where people lose money.  I get check from Paypal which works nicely.

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 06:36:36 PM »
Anyone here have a Payoneer account?

mikey58

• Global Family
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 01:52:42 AM »
Anyone here have a Payoneer account?

I applied in 1 week of jan and feb 21 2017 and im still waiting for them to approve my account and takes like 2 weeks to respond to tickets.

mikey58

• Global Family
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 12:00:24 AM »
Got my accont it was approved now  I have earn $5.00 more dollars at clixsense for cashout

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 12:49:44 PM »
I was able to open up a Payoneer account without any problems.

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 09:52:55 PM »
Well PTC is gone from Clixsense.  :(  That's about all I used it for.

Big changes too to the referral structure.

Very rare that I can do a survey there. Tried 3 after this change and was rejected by all. Listened to LoyaltyRadio for half an hour and not one captcha came up :(

I guess I will be doing alot less there from now on.

http://www.clixsense.com/en/Help-Announcements/254/Moving_forward_with_change

http://www.clixsense.com/en/Forum/234365/July_17th_Update

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 09:20:28 PM »
Well earlier today spent AGES doing a survey. They asked the same personal questions over and over and over, just collecting persona info  :panic: After about 15 minutes told I didn't qualify  :ticked:

This site is becoming just a mine for personal info and not rewarded often, if at all.

I feel sorry for those caught in the raise of minimum payout to $10 and now hardly any way to earn. Those people should have been paid out if they are not in us.

Not sure the compensation for loss of downlines is enough either.

Update: yesterday I tried 5 or 6 surveys, none accepted me but sure liked taking demographic info. I think I'll slowly leave this site now, If I can get to $10  ::)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:19:03 PM by mcf »

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:49 AM »
Now there are problems with Payza  ::) And they've hired a lawyer to address the Paypal issue  :wacko: Cheques are delayed due to they're changing banks! Hmm was this the time to do that with all these other payout problems.? Oh well, Skrill and some others are still working.  Glad I cashed out when I did.  ;)

Update on Payza cashouts and checks
10 Aug 2017 06:09 pm
For those of you who have been waiting to receive their Payza cashout I am sorry for the continued delay. We have been in constant contact with Payza and their wire department and we wanted to let you know that they are still working the issue. We've sent them 2 wires now that have been returned back to our bank account as undeliverable. I am hoping that this issue will be resolved in the next day two so that we can get our account funded and make your cashouts. Cashouts by Payoneer, Tango Card and Skrill have not been effected and are occurring as scheduled.

Cashouts by check will be delayed a couple days due to us moving our business checking to a bigger bank that has more options for us and to help expedite the entire check process.

We also get many tickets and emails daily from people asking when Paypal will be coming back. At this point I cannot tell you if this will happen. We have hired a law firm to help us come to a resolution with Paypal and so far there has not been much to report. If or when we hear anything (either positive or negative) we will let you know right away.

Thank you

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 06:50:55 PM »
Well it's been 3 months since Clixsense dropped the PTC part of their site and kept just the surveys, tasks etc, with great fanfare about how great this would be.

Their Alexa ranking has gone into a precipitous slide coincidental to this change

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/clixsense.com

A drop of 2465 places in 3 months (and btw 224 places in just the last 2 days!)

Hmm, and they said their advertisers didn't like ptc)

I only go to this site once a week now, i'm not accepted for most of what's left on the site even after they mine my personal info.

I may try to get to $10 again (or not) but that'll be it for me.

Those of you in counties that can do surveys and tasks, good; but this site is really a waste of my time now.  ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending?