Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Errors  (Read 33771 times)

HeatherC

• Global Family
Re: Site Errors
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 01:35:10 PM »
It looks like his page at OldAmsterdamPost expired and was deleted by the owner of that site.  I'll see if I can find his advertisement at My-PTR and contact him about changing it.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

segeli

• Global Pal
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 08:07:01 AM »
Now I got this :

Warning: require_once(../scripts/conf.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cashemas/public_html/pages/setup.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../scripts/conf.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cashemas/public_html/pages/setup.php on line 2

in here : http://my-ptr.com/scripts/runner.php?EA=200906031301220996

What's that ???

segeli

segeli

• Global Pal
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 09:47:25 AM »
this one

Not Found

The requested URL /suspended.page/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at moneytreeptr.com Port 80

in here

http://my-ptr.com/scripts/runner.php?EA=200909171310241866

segeli

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 03:40:17 PM »
Hi segeli,

Those errors would have been on other sites.  The first was an error at CashEmails4u.com that appears to have been fixed by the owner/host of that site.  The second may have been in the FireCrackerEmail rotator for MoneyTreePTR, which was suspended by it's host earlier this month. 

Andii

• Global Buddy
Cash Coin Flip Error
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 02:25:16 AM »
Hi Heather, I keep getting this error whenever I go to use the Cash Coin Flip:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/myptrc/public_html/pages/cashcoinfliprunner.php on line 30

Not sure what's causing it. But it was working fine a few minutes ago.

My PTP Links and Affiliate Pages!
Vale:-1- -2- -3-, Donkey: -1- -2-, No-Minimum: -1-, Country Folks: -1-, My-PTR: -1-, Castles Gold: -1-, Deep C Links: -1-, KittenMails: -1- -2-
Ever noticed that chatting while doing GPT sessions makes them just slightly more enjoyable?

HeatherC

• Global Family
Re: Cash Coin Flip Error
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »
Hi Heather, I keep getting this error whenever I go to use the Cash Coin Flip:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/myptrc/public_html/pages/cashcoinfliprunner.php on line 30

Not sure what's causing it. But it was working fine a few minutes ago.

It seems to have fixed itself...I tested both coin flips and they worked for me.

Andii

• Global Buddy
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 07:37:06 PM »
Sorry Heather, it still seems to be giving me the same error. I tried in Internet Explorer as well (usually use FireFox) and it didn't work there either.

I'm getting the error only in Cash Coin Flip, Point Flip is working fine.

No matter what I bet (within $0.01-$0.50 range), or whether I choose Heads or Tails, it gives that error. If I pick a bet of say $0.60 it gives me the normal you must wager within... message

Vale:-1- -2- -3-, Donkey: -1- -2-, No-Minimum: -1-, Country Folks: -1-, My-PTR: -1-, Castles Gold: -1-, Deep C Links: -1-, KittenMails: -1- -2-
Ever noticed that chatting while doing GPT sessions makes them just slightly more enjoyable?

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »
Sorry Heather, it still seems to be giving me the same error. I tried in Internet Explorer as well (usually use FireFox) and it didn't work there either.

I'm getting the error only in Cash Coin Flip, Point Flip is working fine.

No matter what I bet (within $0.01-$0.50 range), or whether I choose Heads or Tails, it gives that error. If I pick a bet of say $0.60 it gives me the normal you must wager within... message

This is very strange...when I try it in my test account, it works fine.  I logged into your account and tried to place a wager and it gave me the error that you described.  I tried it with a different test account and it worked.

I found line 30 and it doesn't look like a very important line...it pertains to people who have a game pending (meaning that they didn't wait for the runner to change to "You won" or "You lost").  I removed it and it seems to work with your account now.  Please let me know if that didn't fix it.

Andii

• Global Buddy
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »
Now it just says "Query was empty" all the time.

GRRRRR.

Maybe it's from an accidental double-click at some stage - from what you're describing on that line, anyway. My laptop touchpad does hinky-things sometimes. Which would explain why it works fine on test accounts, and not on my user?

Andii

• Global Buddy
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 08:22:05 PM »
IT'S HAPPY AGAIN!!!!! Thank you Heather!!!  :clap: :yahoo: :clap:

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »
I added the line back and did a couple of test bets with your account and got the line 30 error once.  I hit Back and tried again and it worked.  Two of the games were losses, so I removed those test losses from your account since you didn't make the bets.

I'm trying to do a bunch of bets with my test account really quickly to see if I can replicate the error.  For now, just try hitting Back and rebetting and see if that works. 

Worse case scenario is that I remove the plugin from the site...it is a free plugin so there isn't much support for it.

Andii

• Global Buddy
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
No need, at the moment it seems to be working fine.

Andii

• Global Buddy
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »
Hi Heather, just another error 404 noticed: on the page which says "you have no more pages to surf" - the "Return to main page" link is going to http://my-ptr.com/scripts/newsurfer.php which gives an evil 404.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 08:43:50 PM »
All fixed.  I thought that the script author corrected that error in one of his updates...must have gotten switched back.

Andii

• Global Buddy
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »
I added the line back and did a couple of test bets with your account and got the line 30 error once.  I hit Back and tried again and it worked.  Two of the games were losses, so I removed those test losses from your account since you didn't make the bets.

I'm trying to do a bunch of bets with my test account really quickly to see if I can replicate the error.  For now, just try hitting Back and rebetting and see if that works. 

Worse case scenario is that I remove the plugin from the site...it is a free plugin so there isn't much support for it.

Hi Heather, just found a fix for this problem. Very hack-and-slash method, but it works.

If when I get the error, I go to the address bar and add in "?DS=1" (minus quotes) after the .php,  it clears the previous wager and lets me continue.

Thought I'd try it because I figure the CODE is the same (or at least similar) as what's on Castles Gold, but there's just something wrong on that line. But that is the query CG ran to clear the wager.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending? | Used Paperback Books