Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to view oldamsterdampost.com? Please read this message and post here.  (Read 14144 times)

J Walsh

When I clicked your link it said 'just me', could you please help. I can view oldamsterdampost.com but the links to click on (i.e. 3 points etc.) no longer work.

HeatherC

• Global Family
When I clicked your link it said 'just me', could you please help. I can view oldamsterdampost.com but the links to click on (i.e. 3 points etc.) no longer work.

When you say no longer work, are you receiving an error message?

There are a couple standard error messages.

Already Clicked (actual message is longer than this) - this means that 24 hours have to pass between your personal click time and the next time you click on the link. This message will clear when 24 hours have passed since the last time you clicked on a link.

This ad has expired - This means that the ad has expired due to it receiving the number of clicks purchased/promised.

If it is a different error message, please copy it here so I can take a look.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

billytallent

• Global Relative
when I try and click an email link and or a ptc link I get this message

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/oldamste/public_html/pages/../../../../home/oldamste/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (../) in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/oldamste/public_html/pages/../../../../home/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (../) in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/oldamste/public_html/pages/../../../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (../) in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/oldamste/public_html/pages/../../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (../) in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/oldamste/public_html/pages/../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (../) in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on line 2
 Site error: the file /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

astrabird

• Global Acquaintance
I get the same message.

DearDorothy

• Global Family
I also get the same kind of message when trying to click on the Affy page links.

HeatherC

• Global Family
Thank you for the reports. I've submitted a support ticket to my host so they can look into fixing this.

cookie3

• Global Relative
I have gotten the above message for two days now on the surfer and click links. I noticed there is only 3 clicks for the surfer today so I doubt people are getting.  I get on the site but nothing is working right. My other sites work fine.

astrabird

• Global Acquaintance
it looks like it's working now

btrombley1

• Global Acquaintance
I am having problems logging onto Old amsterdam's site. When I click onto site I get the following "do you want to open or save ptc.php (608 bytes) from oldamsterdampost.com?" By clicking any of the options nothing happens. I have run virus checkers and rebooted, nothing is working. I am also having no problems logging onto any other of the PTC site to which I belong. Can you help? :-.

astrabird

• Global Acquaintance
I get the same message and also there are no emails in the inbox for 3/22

HeatherC

• Global Family
I know that my host was supposed to be working on the server. Both of these sites are housed on the same server. I'll contact them to see what is going on.

HeatherC

• Global Family
Just received this message about an hour ago:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while this server has experienced some issues in recent days due to a high-level malware attack.

We decided to take the strongest steps to solve it, to avoid any chance of recurrence, and have replaced the entire server. Your site has been migrated to the new server, and no change of nameservers is required. Please let us know if you experience any difficulties.

We believe that going forward your experience will be improved as the replacement server is significantly more powerful then the old one. You should also see much better email delivery as the old server has recently been suffering from blocks by several ISPs due to the malware attack.

btrombley1

• Global Acquaintance
I am unable to log onto OAP and am receiving the following error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@oldamsterdampost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

HeatherC

• Global Family
Thank you for the report. Based on this and another report that I received, it looks like the sites were taken offline during the overnight/early morning hours this morning. My host may have been performing maintenance on the server.  Everything appears to be in working order this afternoon.  Please let me know if you are still unable to view the site.

HeatherC

• Global Family
June 7, 2015

I received a message from my web host stating that the server that houses my sites is reaching it's end of life and needs to be replaced. They are replacing the server on or shortly after 3pm EST on Tuesday, June 9th.  The e-mail also stated that the work should be completed within 4 hours of the initial downtime.

This work is necessary to prevent server failure and complete loss of site files and data.

Heather

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire