Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

October 23, 2012: WELCOME TO THE GFO REUNION! <3

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Issues - Please read  (Read 3624 times)

HeatherC

• Global Family
Site Issues - Please read
« on: March 28, 2014, 07:13:14 PM »
DreamMails is not currently functioning. This is due to an individual who attacked the server with malware.

My host dealt with this by moving the site to a newer, more powerful and secure server. Unfortunately, the PHP version of that server is not compatible with almost every aspect of the PHP that runs the site.

My host updated me today that he is going to look into installing a downgrade of PHP on the server and running the sites on that.

This issue is ongoing. If you see Fatal Error or Depreciated errors, these are all part of the problem that is being worked on by my host.

I am holding off on approving any ads until this is corrected as I do not want to compound the problem by sending out ads that won't get proper attention during this downtime.

Thank you for your patience!

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

HeatherC

• Global Family
Re: Site Issues - Please read
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 08:09:40 PM »
I can access the admin area at DreamMails again. The only issue that seems to be persisting is the PTP pages. I have updated the support ticket to inform my host of this ongoing issue's status.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 01:55:44 PM »
No new update this morning. My host is focusing on fixing the PTP at StCashUnlimited, which is having the same issue that it is having at DreamMails. Once their techs figure out how to fix that, they can implement the same fix at DreamMails.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 04:45:45 PM »
My host is still working on a solution to the paid to promote issues.  No new updates today.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 06:57:51 PM »
The server for this site was to be replaced overnight being at 11pm on August 1st.  I'm not sure if my host is done with this migration..  I have contacted my host in regards to the error messages to see if they are still working on the server or if this is something separate that needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I'm currently unable to log into the admin area of any of my sites, so I cannot send out any on site message about this issue.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending?