Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Couple of scam sites - neatclix & 88clix  (Read 2645 times)

mcf

• Global Family
Couple of scam sites - neatclix & 88clix
« on: July 16, 2014, 11:57:19 PM »
Only joined these sites as an experiment of the program, DoNotTrackMe's feature of masking emails.
As soon as I got in and saw 4 ads a day at 1c each, I knew there would be trouble. I decided not to use them but to check back when all the first new members would be near payout, as I guessed by then payout would be raised.

Here we are only 2 weeks later... Both sites have lost their Paypal, with the usual, "we're so innocent" emails, and to top it off, 2 1c links at Neo to read about their loss of PP  :giggle: ::) . 88clix is not loading.

I'm sure none of us here would believe these sites are legit but just putting the warning out there

http://www.ptc-investigation.com/neatclix.php

*** BTW, DoNotTrackMe email masks are interesting but too complicated for me to want to use very often  ;)

mcf

• Global Family
Re: Couple of scam sites - neatclix & 88clix
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 01:49:28 PM »
Well here almost a month later I logged in. Still  :giggle: 2 1c ads about paypal loss and a message from the admin....

Dear members

We understand that these are really tough days for you as our funds are blocked in PayPal and we are not able to process withdrawals properly.
At this stage we are following this up with PayPal to resolve this issue, however it would take some time for our account to be restored.

About 2% of the users have opened disputes in PayPal or Payza as they have been worried about their funds. We understand your concern and want to remind you that opening a dispute does not change the fact that we are unable to process your withdrawals, so your patience is critical until the issue is resolved.

Also as you know PayPal buyer protection does not apply to services or virtual goods, so all disputes will end in our favor.

Please note that those user who have opened disputes will never get their withdrawals and their account will be suspended.
If you have already an open dispute on PayPal, please close it immediately and we will not suspend your account.

PayPal needs all disputes closed before they can restore our account. if you do not close the dispute, PayPal will close it in our favor after 10 days and you will lose your account and your money.

We want to thank the majority of users who have supported us and have contacted PayPal for their unfair decision and asked our account to be restored. Having less disputes will help us to restore the account and re-start the business as usual.

All withdrawals will be processed as soon as PayPal restores our account.

Regards
Clix group

"It will take some time".... as I recall something like several months to un-freeze a paypal account.

"PayPal buyer protection does not apply to services or virtual goods" .... I think I knew this or it has be discussed here or at gpf before.

"so all disputes will end in our favor"  :-. !!

"those user who have opened disputes will never get their withdrawals and their account will be suspended." ....  !!!!!!!  :wacko:   I wonder what paypal thinks of this ?

"PayPal needs all disputes closed before they can restore our account." ....  Is this so ?? Maybe others here know.

On the lighter side, withdrawal amount has not been raised, but then it really doesn't have to be if no payouts are being processed !!  :lol:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:53:10 PM by mcf »

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 02:02:32 AM »
Two months later .... not at all surprised by this ...

Dear users

ClixGroup's websites will resume their normal activity when the PayPal issue has been resolved. We are working with PayPal to come to a resolution. Your patience during this time is appreciated.

Kind regards

:hmm2: Now just a matter of time till the domains disappear and no doubt the owners will start up some new scams.

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 03:43:41 PM »
4 months later, these sites are gone  :-T

Hmmm, just about 180 days later, guess no PP  :giggle:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site