Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easy PTR  (Read 3775 times)

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
Easy PTR
« on: August 05, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
Been Paid's page keeps breaking frames on every page of Easy PTR. I can't even contact the PO through the site.  Do they have a forum, or use the ticket system or what?

dave2319

• Global Relative
Re: Easy PTR
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 08:10:53 PM »
I believe the owner is venman99. You could send him a PM, but his profile says he's not been active here since May.
It also gives details of other sites he owns though, so I went onto one of them and clicked the contact link which took me to this page: http://ptr-ranking.info/support/
where you could send him a support ticket.

Please feel free to click my PTP links. Or not.
- Showcase - YGA - OAP1 - OAP2 - Donkey -

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 11:02:57 PM »
Actually John sold the site to someone else. I can't remember off the top of my head who it is, but I will check to see if I still have an email from the new owner about Easy. It's been down for me all day as well as Donkey and Vale.

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 11:12:25 PM »
Just checked and the last email I received from Easy was from John back in Feb 2013. I don't seem to have a newer one. I do have this email address from the last payment I received from the new owner a year ago through Payza. Maybe it will help? sales@ptccorner.com

Edited: If I get time tomorrow, I can check my trash folder in gmail to see if I can find a more recent email from the new owner. Sorry I couldn't help more.

dave2319

• Global Relative
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 07:27:10 AM »
Thanks for the info, Dorothy.
I suppose I did wonder since it's not listed in his profile here, but I checked whois.com and it's his details that are still showing there.

Anyway, I see they have a 'Contact Us' form at Easy. I can get the pages there to stop loading just before the re-direct. Can you? If not, I can fill it in on your behalf if you like. 

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 06:22:50 PM »
Thank you Dave. I would appreciate it if you could. I can't get the page to stop and it heads right to BeenPaid. I didn't have a recent email in my trash folder because gmail deletes after 30 days, but I am now checking my sent folder as I have all email back to 2008 when I first got to gmail. :)

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 06:32:26 PM »
Okay. I guess my brain isn't as reliable as I thought or I was looking too fast and missed it, but the only one I could find had this name on it. Maybe someone else knows who it is?
Sincerely
D. Hoek
Admin Easy-ptr

dave2319

• Global Relative
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 07:54:53 AM »
I've filled in the form and let them know about this thread, so hopefully they might post here and/or write back to me.

By the way, Dorothy, I hope you enjoy the memories if you have time to re-read some of your sent emails from 2008 :wub:

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
Dick Hoek. I cannot get into the site before the re-direct hits. The site is up for me though. I just want to get active there, dagnabbit!! LOL

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 07:37:54 PM »
LOL Yes, dave2319, some of my email messages from years ago were interesting to read through. I didn't look at them all, but there were some I had sent my MIL and friends and I actually got to relive some of those times. It was fun to see what was important enough for me to write about to others over 5 years ago! My how times have changed. :)

dave2319

• Global Relative
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 12:01:33 PM »
Glad you enjoyed the trip down memory lane, Dorothy! :D

I see the problem's still there at Easy, although the PTP seems to be crediting fine.
I haven't heard from my contact mail though, and it definitely sent at this end!
I'll try a different way, but I'm surprised they haven't sorted it out anyway by now :-.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending?