Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Patriot Group  (Read 2387 times)

cladstrife

• Global Buddy
Patriot Group
« on: November 14, 2014, 05:23:58 PM »
I'm very disappointed with all patriot Sites, i accidentally created a  second account and the helper Carol, acused my of spamming because of my IP. This is not fair and all my accounts went suspended.

I will not support no more these sites because even tried to talk with PO, responded rude and not comprehensive.

My IP

195.194.29.221 is not listed in the SBL

195.194.29.221 is not listed in the PBL

195.194.29.221 is not listed in the XBL
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:30:40 PM by cladstrife »

buzzy028

• Global Acquaintance
Re: Patriot Group
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 03:18:08 PM »
The whole story is that this member has had his IP --- and more than one IP --- blacklisted by a minimum of 5 websites for spamming.  He has openly admitted changing his IP but each one I checked was blacklisted.  If he had two accounts, one could have been canceled and the other remain.  But that was not the reason his accounts have been suspended at the Patriot Group sites.  He does still maintain 2 or 3 accounts at sites where he has been a member for a long time.  We have not touched those accounts.
I thought it important for all information to be listed concerning this member.  Thanks for reading.
Carol, assistant to Joe, owner of Patriot Group sites

cladstrife

• Global Buddy
Re: Patriot Group
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:11:36 PM »
Thank you for your Reply, unfortunately i didn't know i had at time an account of lightning hits because i had a hard disk and Power Supply and lost several passwords of many sites (May - September). When i putted my Email it accepted my register name and when i did the form it had my previous nickname, but unaware that i had that account.

I accept the suspension of lighting because, yes it's above the rules. But even i contacted you , with a little of effort you said that was my ip that showed a Spammer. But i can't accept the suspension of Night Owl, Sweet clickers, Mango Clickers.

Today my power supply failed again bought a new one, and done a fresh install of Windows. Hope this will never again and i will check again if my mail is in your data base.

Regards the IP show as several black listed sites, it's the policy of Nos (ISP provider) of change the IP when lost connection ( It's a dynamic IP). If i want a Static it it will be more expensive to my to effort.

Once again i terrible sorry for my confusions, but this is +- what happed

Sincerity

George

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books