Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE..-..THIS PO ROCKS!!!!!!  (Read 2562 times)

Belle

• Global Family
HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE..-..THIS PO ROCKS!!!!!!
« on: January 12, 2015, 03:03:01 AM »

These days when I see an admin ( particularly about a site being sold ) I always kinda cringe. I’ve become conditioned to feeling a hand in my pocket.
It has been a long time since a program has been sold with such class.

This admin could be a blueprint for how it should be done.
Stay or go....it’s YOUR choice.
If you choose to leave you will be paid. No strings.
No one is forced to stay in the hopes they may someday get what they are owed..

Nice going Renee

Admin from Renee – January 11,2014

Greetings...

Not too long ago, Best-Days.com got marvelous new owners... who, apparently bitten by "the bug" and loving it, have been looking for another PTR... So, I offered Homesteadmails.com or Silvester-Mails.com, two of my sites that deserve more attention than I can give them right now... and don't you know, they liked them both...

Effective Feb. 1, 2015, both of these sites will be transferred to the new owners, and you will need to make some decisions prior to Feb. 1.

I don't want to leave MY debt on those sites for the new owners, so I would greatly appreciate y'all leaving a support ticket telling me where to transfer your account funds at my other sites. If you don't want to transfer, please put in a payout request for Payza, SERVE or egiftcards. It's not fair to burden a new owner with old debt.. lol

Please maintain your accounts at these sites, and I know that the admin Zyta (bouboul, you know the name) will treat you as good as (or better than) I have!!

Questions? Put in a support ticket and I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

I am VERY happy for my two sites to go to these new owners, and I'm sure you will be also!!

Thanks for your time...

Best regards,
Renee
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books