Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone here been paid by linkgrand lately?  (Read 2565 times)

ann44

• Global Relative
Anyone here been paid by linkgrand lately?
« on: March 25, 2015, 07:44:52 PM »
I have been waiting since 19 January for $10.00. The email sent to members didn't give me much hope of being paid.  :(

Susy

• Global Relative
Re: Anyone here been paid by linkgrand lately?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 10:01:50 PM »
Hi Ann :) Long time no see!

The last 3 times I've cashed out, I actually wound up having to push the issue via contact.  The first contact took several weeks.  At that time, I asked him if he was either having cash issues, time issues, or lack of interest issues.  He finally sent cash, and at that time he said "a little of all 3".  I suggested he get in touch with his members and explain, and also suggested it would be a good idea for him to change his ToS to reflect payment changes, if he was going to make them.

After the 3rd instance, I started actually looking at my PayPal account (his payments to me).  I noticed something very strange.  Considering I kept looking at the ToS and it still read that personal PP accounts would not be charged fees, and that the payouts would come within a 24 hour period.  3/4 of all the payments via LinkGrand have had fees taken out.  The fees were paid by him only through a different account in his name (after I checked through all payments).

Sadly, I believe that we're slowly losing another one.  I should know better, but I figured he'd be more open and upfront if he was having troubles.  From the time he started hinting around about donations for his college issues, this slow payment issue started.  Funny thing is, grants and allotments are still available, and deferred payment schedules are still being allowed, too.  Just takes some work to find and get set up.  I know it's harder for college, but things can get fixed up...my daughter went through several avenues and is finally near finished with the payments, even though it did take some leg/phone/mail work.

I guess just hope for the best, but be prepared for the inevitable.

ann44

• Global Relative
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 12:22:06 AM »
Hi Susy,thanks for responding.

I cant complain about linkgrand as the owner has been a reliable payer for a number of years.I wont bother to send an email because Im pretty sure he cant pay.Like you,I'll wait and hope for the best but be prepared for the worse.

On another subject,what happened to cashdelight? I was in the hospital a couple of times last year and when I finally got back to clicking,it was gone,I hope nothing bad happened to Aileen or her family.

Susy

• Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 05:40:05 AM »
You're welcome. :)

I'm very sorry you've been ill.  I hope you're on the mend.

Yep, Grant has been a good one for years.  Just sad to see a good site go this way...again.

Hon, if I knew what happened with Aileen, I really would say.  But I don't.  All I know was she got the flu and was having some complications.  She'd come on then poof before any lengthy conversations.  Then HappyPig went down, and ultimately I asked Cynthia to close off CD as it was being redirected.  Not anyone she was in contact with usually knew anything, and several of us searched and searched.  To no avail.  :(

Some members of Affiliates Delight helped me open a new one, and Shadow and I own it.  I think I secretly hoped that maybe one day Aileen would find us and let us know what happened.  It still upsets me a lot that she's gone without any word (she was very special to me).

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 10:26:15 AM »
Got this in an email recently.....

In order to catch-up on member payouts, we are doing something we have never done before, and never even dreamed about doing

We are now offering a select few members the option to manage their own LinkGrand-base-script website of their own!

This offer is only available to members. For complete details, please login to your LinkGrand account and click on the LinkGrand Script link.

As always, thank you so much for your support and membership.

Sincerely,
Garrett Rowland
LinkGrand, LLC

I recall this script being used by other programs long ago and now long gone  :-.
Or maybe he means something different here, but it does point to cash flow for payouts being a problem  :(

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 07:55:06 PM »
I asked for payout on July 11, 2015 and have received nothing.  That script he wants to sell costs a fortune.  I don't know who would pay that kind of money.  Seems like even the good ones are going down. :faint:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire