Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PTP hits  (Read 2473 times)

cookie3

• Global Relative
PTP hits
« on: June 17, 2015, 10:16:14 PM »
What is credit default on PtP hits?  I noticed I have 28 credits which equal 1.4 on one of my sites.  I am really losing credits.  Thanks for your help. :)

ann44

• Global Relative
Re: PTP hits
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 05:20:06 PM »
Cookie,you must be reading my mind.I logged in here to post the same thing.

I noticed the problem around the 10th but let my links keep running to see if the problem persisted.I would like to learn about default credits,before contacting the owner.This is from my donkeymails link on the 19th.I omitted the site name but Im sure we're refering to the same site.

Tier   Total Hits   Valid Hits   Valid %   Earnings
Credits Default   59   59   100.00%   2.95 credit(s)
USA   78   77   98.72%   77 credit(s)
Tier 2   1   1   100.00%   0.6 credit(s)
UK   2   2   100.00%   2 credit(s)
Canada   4   3   75.00%   2.4 credit(s)
Total:   144   142   98.61%   84.95 credit(s)

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 12:25:15 AM »
Yes, it is Donkeymails but I don't know if it is Donkeymails or Em's sites.  We are losing half of our credits. I am on two other sites besides Em's and it isn't doing it on those sites.  Maybe an owner of a PTP site could explain this.  I would sure like to know what the problem is as well.  The one thing I noticed on Em's sites is that not that many are surfing and our credits go through very fast. Hope this can be resolved.  Thanks for posting.

ann44

• Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 05:42:42 PM »
I found a post from 09 and I hope its ok to copy/paste it here.We will have to contact the EM owner to get the problem fixed.Here is the very old thread.

Global Family
        View Profile Offline

PTP Credits Default
« on: January 31, 2009, 01:54:33 am »

Reply with quoteQuote

Please remind me what causes PTP credits to fall into this category.  Seems I recall those are hits that are coming from an unrecognized source or would be considered from tier 5, but I can't trust my own memory  :haha:

I redeemed for a ptc ad at a semi popular site to test ad results, thought there might be a lot of tier 4 hits....so far of the 34 clicks my ad has received:

only 31 even registered in my PTP stats
15 of those 31 registered as credits default
34 clicks used have only earned me a total of 12 credits

Edited to ask another question...would those 15 credits default hits have been valid views to an affiliate page if I were advertising an affiliate page instead of a PTP?

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 02:09:48 am by nana2camren »
Report to moderator   Logged
susanc

Global Program Owner
    Global Family
        View Profile Email Offline

Re: PTP Credits Default
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 02:44:37 pm »

Reply with quoteQuote

Someone with more expertise can correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding of it is:

The hits could be from an unrecognized source( firewall settings hiding referring url)

Since affiliate pages do not have a default setting or an apprroved list , I would think that all unique IPs in a 24 hour period would be vaild
1centmail and Firecrackeremail.com now have PTP! 45c/60c (Upgraded)cpm
wagdoll

Global Family
        View Profile Offline

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:15:05 pm »

Reply with quoteQuote

Edited
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:36:32 pm by wagdoll »
nana2camren

Global Family
        View Profile Offline

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 10:16:47 pm »

Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks Susan and Wagdall  :)

Now at 218 clicks used, only 203 showing in ptp stats...83 default...75 total credits earned.  The valids are high...100% yesterday, 96.6% so far today, but the that's the only good thing.

At least now I know it would be best to use earnings at this program for targeted ads or cashout.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 07:23:29 PM »
Thank you Ann.  I thought it had to do with Em's since that is the only site I am having the problem with.  I haven't even surfed lately.  I guess I will contact Em and see what the problem is.  It just seems impossible for that many credits to go through so fast.  She takes off two credits for every site shown and then I only get half of that.  Thanks again. :D

Just got an answer from Ems-Traffic but does not help solve the problem.  This is the answer:

"Hi

We do not know why this is happening because it is a different site on
which we have no influence.
We refreshes IP database on a monthly basis, so that the selection of
countries from which should come visit quite accurate.

admin"

Idon't see how this could be Donkeymails problem since the other sites that I use do not have this problem.  Guess I will never know why.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:00:14 AM by cookie3 »

blueunicorn2

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Pal
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 04:46:14 AM »

The answer to your question is here
http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/ptptiers.php?pid=1&letter=

It says
Default   Default tier for all countries   50 credit(s)

The location of the person that sees your site determines what you earn from the PTR site. If a person is not from a country listed then you earn the default value. I stopped surfing Ems-Traffic for this reason.

I would suggest you use http://beachpartysurf.com and set the tiers to tier 1 only or tier 1 and 2 only
I also use http://pistol-packing-mama.com

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 08:11:29 PM »
Thank you so much for your answer.  On Em's sites I have only Tier 1 checked so why would she put through every country.  What is the point of checking what you want.  I do use beach party surf and it takes forever for credits to go through.  Never heard of pistol packing mama.  Will check it out.  Thanks for your help. :) :)  Is there a way you can send me your link so I can sign up under you?  :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:15:02 PM by cookie3 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books