News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neobux  (Read 3058 times)

cookie3

• Global Relative
Neobux
« on: April 30, 2016, 04:20:21 PM »
Has anyone noticed all the one-half cent ads on Neobux?  I am a free member and the last two days there have been about 137 one-half cent ads.  I looked on their forum but have not seen an explanation.  I rarely make much there.

Monia

• Global Family
Re: Neobux
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 12:24:45 PM »
In my area, there is absolutely NO values like those one-half cent ads . Some forum members mention those ads on ClixSense, but they are probably geo-targeted.

My PTP: DMpts*DM*  
PTR&PTC:ClixSense

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 05:15:22 PM »
I had the videos from the middle of May until September 9th and now they are gone.  I made $125 during that time.  Otherwise I don't make much on Neobux.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:03:00 AM »
Is anyone having a problem with neobux fading in and out?  I will be doing ads and all of a sudden it says the server cannot be found.  Eventually I get the site back and it does it again.  I have never had that problem before.  All my other sites are working.

dave

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 04:01:26 AM »
I have heard Neobux had became a scammer since we need to upgrade for the payments. Do they are really paying now?

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 02:13:22 PM »
I have heard Neobux had became a scammer since we need to upgrade for the payments. Do they are really paying now?

I dont understand what you mean by "needing to upgrade" for payments.
I am not upgraded and I am there every day and have been paid immediately everytime as soon as I request.

I have been getting between 200 and 240 of the .5 cent links every day so that certainly helps with earnings.
I wish they werent geotargeted  so we all got them.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 02:20:27 AM »
I have always been paid immediately as well.  I have been getting 212 .5 video ads every day.  Once in awhile there are a few days they do not come but they come back.  That only started for me in May of this year.  It does add up.  I live in Canada. :)

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 07:41:25 PM »
Most of the 0.5 c links are geo-targeted as I get maybe 1 or 2 per day in Finland :(

Me too don't understand the post saying only upgraded members can cash out. I've had no problems cashing out as a free member.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 07:34:59 PM »
I just cashed out again the other day and received money immediately as a free member.  No videos for awhile.  Wish they would come back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site