Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easy PTR not paying or responding to contacts  (Read 2081 times)

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
Easy PTR not paying or responding to contacts
« on: May 02, 2016, 05:13:06 PM »
I have been waiting for payout (nearly $7.00 which is a LOT of clicking and promoting) from Easy PTR since June of 2015. I switched from PayPal to Payza after several months of waiting (I checked the Been Paid List and noticed that there had been very few payments in PayPal with long waits for it). I am still waiting for Payza after several months. Checked Been Paid list again and noticed that the PO (Dick Hoek) was making relatively fast payouts with PayPal.

I have contacted this PO three times over the last 10 months and have received no replies. I was polite in two requests and not so polite in the other one. It doesn't seem to matter what I say, I cannot get paid at this site.  I would redeem my earnings and leave, but I am afraid that the PO would not run the ads as there are very few email ads in their system and most of the PTC have been there forever.

Is anybody else having problems with Easy PTR?

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
Re: Easy PTR not paying or responding to contacts
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 05:19:52 PM »
Well, now I feel like an idiot.  I just received payout today.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 04:26:04 PM »
That is a long time.  You waited almost a year.  I would leave that one.  Glad you got paid though. :)

Alonzoly

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 03:50:46 AM »
How big is this large data source? How much data can I get because I suspect that this large content has deleted the database?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending?