Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everything needs the second mail  (Read 2584 times)

siriina

• Global Family
Everything needs the second mail
« on: May 27, 2016, 05:05:44 PM »
I'm getting  *** cos every single *** thing needs to be requested at least twice.

I have been buying/requesting/winning ads and upgrades.

Earlier I did not check if my ads really went online but now I am.

When checking my ad stats I had cc ad for 500 clicks. Last clicked Dec 2015 with 23 clicks. Just an example - found 11 similar to this this week.  8 of thes have been fixed (got mail) but 3 are still to check.

Remeed for upgrade and promoting my upgreded link just to find out 2 weeks later 'sorry I missed your purchase'.

Sent support ticket but got error 'you have the maximum 3 tickets open'.

These all happened at with realiable site owners  :-T

I have 2 POs NOT having this problem: Heather and Renee :clap:

siriina

• Global Family
Re: Everything needs the second mail
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 10:42:29 PM »
Ok, I'm the only one getting ignored. :yeees:

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 01:31:26 PM »
I'm getting  *** cos every single *** thing needs to be requested at least twice.

I have been buying/requesting/winning ads and upgrades.

Earlier I did not check if my ads really went online but now I am.

When checking my ad stats I had cc ad for 500 clicks. Last clicked Dec 2015 with 23 clicks. Just an example - found 11 similar to this this week.  8 of thes have been fixed (got mail) but 3 are still to check.

Remeed for upgrade and promoting my upgreded link just to find out 2 weeks later 'sorry I missed your purchase'.

Sent support ticket but got error 'you have the maximum 3 tickets open'.

These all happened at with realiable site owners  :-T

I have 2 POs NOT having this problem: Heather and Renee :clap:

I'm sorry Sirina and yes it does feel like most/all posts are ignored these days. Kinda sad.

These missing ads have been happening for quite awhile and its getting worse. Unfortunately it often happens with the higher paying ads.
I finally often stopped bothering but in some cases that may just be the idea.

We send our ads in.
Then we  have to check for a few days to see if they are set up. Very often at some sites that can take over a week.
Then after they are set up we have to keep checking to see if they are being clicked ( Not stuck for months )
If they are stuck we start the whole process over again.
If all these things happened occasionally ....well *(&&^%^ happens. However it isnt "occasionally"...Its often.

When we finish doing that for EACH ad we can get started cashing out and thats another story....

Yes, I agree about Heather and Renee. Kudos to both. I also have to thank those PO's who have had infinite patience with my ad submission errors.

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
Well, can't say glad you are having the same problem but happy to see I'm not the only one facing this issue.

Me too  :clap: Renee and Heather. Had some problems (some were my bads )  with both and all was replied and fixed fast.

Now my problem is mainly with a PO that has been on business for a long time. This far she has paid me pretty all I requested. She is replying but the links at her site are not working. At one sirĀ“te she has prize banner - I got 100 PTC early June and the ad is not yet running.

Tired to re-requesting ads which maybe earn me 1.5 c.

Should I just quit these sites and only do surveys and mystery shopping? I have 4-week-holiday started yeasterday and am focusing to Paidhalp to figure out where my earnings come. Suppose I'm moving a lot of sites to keep-accout-alive bookmarks.

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 02:54:39 PM »
Now down to 65 programs  :yahoo:

And no, I'm not clicking 65 sites daily =>

13 survey sites. 2 cash-back-sites. 10 sites I monitor until I get paid and then quit. About 10 sites I need to do mostly 100 clicks monthly to keep my upgrade.

lightroomFus

• Global Acquaintance
Everything needs the second mail
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 05:17:46 AM »
I would go to Utube and search for Global Media Box.   Chances are youll find it although you may find some links by just doing an online search for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending?