Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hits4Pay  (Read 2157 times)

Belle

• Global Family
Hits4Pay
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:48:07 PM »

Is anyone who is close to payout receiving ads from Hits4Pay.

It is normal to not receive a lot of ads and I have a couple refs who also seemed to get very few BUT...
I have received nothing since early December last year and my refs also have not clicked or made anything since then either.

Cashout is $25.00 and I have been at $24.93 for the past 4 months??

The PO says ads go out when they are recieved.. (of course) but the advertisers seem to have disappeared at a very inconvenient/convenient time.

cookie3

• Global Relative
Re: Hits4Pay
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 06:13:43 PM »
I gave up on that site a long time ago.  I never could get enough ads to reach payout.  Hope you get a few ads so you can collect for all the work you have done.

Susy

• Global Relative
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 11:20:29 PM »
I received my last payout at the end of February.  Had been experiencing the same total lack of ads for months on end (put it down to the fact I challenged what they had been doing to people close to payout).  My refs were apparently getting ads, and they were nearly all international.  Finally, I got the last 2 or 3 needed for payout, and it was timed just right.

They were not sending many ads after that.  I got some ads earlier this week, then went to check today.  Here's what happened.  Another one slinks off in the dark, not bothering to do anything but close down the site.

Dear Hits4pay members,

After 19 years and 3 months of operation, I have sad news.

We have decided to close Hits4Pay site. This decision was not easy to make, as it took months of looking for alternative means to keep the site live.

Why are we closing?

The simple answer is, the PTC model is not a model of advertising appreciated by advertisers anymore.

Hits4Pay is an advertising site and if advertisers are not happy with the results they get, they stop spending. This is what happened in this case.

If we do not have happy customers, there is no point in running a business.

I am grateful to all members who stuck by us all these years, and I am sorry to announce this unfortunate news.

In the coming months, we will be settling out accounts that are due payments.

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Adam Jacob
Hits4pay

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 05:50:31 PM »
I gave up on that one long ago.  I rarely got any ads at all and never made enough to get paid.  It was a waste of my time.

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 04:48:52 PM »
I received my last payout at the end of February.  Had been experiencing the same total lack of ads for months on end (put it down to the fact I challenged what they had been doing to people close to payout).  My refs were apparently getting ads, and they were nearly all international.  Finally, I got the last 2 or 3 needed for payout, and it was timed just right.

They were not sending many ads after that.  I got some ads earlier this week, then went to check today.  Here's what happened.  Another one slinks off in the dark, not bothering to do anything but close down the site.

Dear Hits4pay members,

After 19 years and 3 months of operation, I have sad news.

We have decided to close Hits4Pay site. This decision was not easy to make, as it took months of looking for alternative means to keep the site live.

Why are we closing?

The simple answer is, the PTC model is not a model of advertising appreciated by advertisers anymore.

Hits4Pay is an advertising site and if advertisers are not happy with the results they get, they stop spending. This is what happened in this case.

If we do not have happy customers, there is no point in running a business.

I am grateful to all members who stuck by us all these years, and I am sorry to announce this unfortunate news.

In the coming months, we will be settling out accounts that are due payments.

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Adam Jacob
Hits4pay

I am glad you got paid but doesnt this guy own quite a few sites
I am so sick of all the losers who rip people off at one site but carry on operation at other sites.
How different things are today.
I guess they see so many getting away with it so think its ok.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire