Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Patriot Group sites  (Read 1332 times)

siriina

• Global Family
Patriot Group sites
« on: November 03, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »
How many of you are still clicking at Joe's sites?

HeatherC

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
Re: Patriot Group sites
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:57:29 PM »
Yes, just to prevent the accounts from becoming inactive.

I logged into my account at Silvester and saw that Carol had posted an admin message.  Joe has taken a higher management position and won't be available for payouts until at least mid-January 2018.  It also mentioned that he doesn't have access to his PayPal and PayZa accounts.

Which means that my request will be nearly a year old when/if he starts doing payments again.

There are 0 requests in front of you.
Your request for 3.00 USD Serve (####@gmail.com) is 278 day(s) old.

:(

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

Torania

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 09:03:10 AM »
I am trying to, but since the owner deactivated the sending of paid emails I admit that I tend to forget the sites.  O.o  I am used to receivig emails with a comfortable link to click on  ;)

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 01:02:02 AM »
I gave up a few months ago and deleted all my accounts at Joe's sites (except for Chow PTC, where I can't delete my account and apparently the admin can't either as I've asked them three times to delete it for me LOL)

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 06:48:37 PM »
I'm still clicking for not beeing deleted for inactivity. I have 2 lifetime upgrades. One at Castlemails (paid $10 for this one) and another at Sweetcliskers (Originally bought at Ladymadonnas but Joe decided to move my upgrade to Sweetclickers where next to no one is clicking cos Joe turned the site ads only)

Waiting for what happens in Jan 2018 when Joe is not-so-busy with his high-position-job.

Downhome was down for about a week for hosting not paid (online now) Silvestermails domain is expired on 11/19

Modified: Do I remember correct that the original 'problem' with Paypal payouts was Joe/Cindy not finding their ID when they moved a year ago?

Any US members reading this - If you move to another state does Paypal re-ask your documents n?

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 05:45:17 PM »
I'm still clicking for not beeing deleted for inactivity. I have 2 lifetime upgrades. One at Castlemails (paid $10 for this one) and another at Sweetcliskers (Originally bought at Ladymadonnas but Joe decided to move my upgrade to Sweetclickers where next to no one is clicking cos Joe turned the site ads only)

Waiting for what happens in Jan 2018 when Joe is not-so-busy with his high-position-job.

Downhome was down for about a week for hosting not paid (online now) Silvestermails domain is expired on 11/19

Modified: Do I remember correct that the original 'problem' with Paypal payouts was Joe/Cindy not finding their ID when they moved a year ago?

Any US members reading this - If you move to another state does Paypal re-ask your documents n?

Roaring...I love your cartoon....Perfect...

Torania

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 12:30:53 PM »
Most of the PG domains seem to be either suspended or simply not working anymore. O.o

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 05:26:14 PM »
Has anyone trying to contact Joe via Facebook? Joe Tarkington

Will do that now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending?