Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Email Pays U 2  (Read 1061 times)

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
Email Pays U 2
« on: December 09, 2017, 01:06:33 AM »
The domain apparently expired 4 days ago. Big surprise NOT as this site has raised its payout levels twice in the DECADE (or longer) that I've been a member. In that decade or longer I've been paid exactly ZERO times.

For those of you who have no clue what site I'm talking about (perhaps because you were smart enough to 1) not join in the first place or 2) left when the payout got raised the first time) here's the link: e-mailpaysu2.com

dansbanners

• Global Family
Re: Email Pays U 2
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:29:58 PM »
I was a member of that program way back then when I first became an affiliate marketer, probably close to about 20 years ago.

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »
This was one of the first programs I joined, way back before I read the forums.
Somewhere I think I still have a list of those four or five program names. :sleep:

I don't think they ever changed their script and I'm not sure how much I had in it but I never reached payout either.

I only found out the domain was gone about a week ago when I randomly opened an email from then as I did once in a long while.

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:45 AM »
I've gotten a few emails from them since the domain expired. I wonder how they do that? Not really caring, I know I'll never see that $80.00

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »
I quit that one years ago.  I did get paid once.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending?