Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Celsius Network - Earn interest on your bitcoin    (Read 811 times)

Dav7

• Global Relative
Celsius Network - Earn interest on your bitcoin  
« on: October 23, 2019, 10:53:28 AM »

Celsius Network is a new way to earn, borrow and pay using the blockchain network for this purpose.

Through the Celsius wallet we can monetize our cryptocurrency portfolio by obtaining return on the deposited amount or making loans against our encryption assets.

The explanation for the interest we earn is simple: while traditional banks try to charge as much as possible on fees and use 80% of the interest income earned to pay themselves, their shareholders and investors, Celsius receives the interest and returns it. 80% back to the community thus being able to distribute between 3% and 7.5% when banks barely exceed 1% in interest.

Make money only by HODLing
Of all the interesting features available at Celsius, I highlight the most interesting for this forum, the option to earn money by making HODL funds deposited in our wallet.

The balance you have deposited in your wallet, whether Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash or any of the other accepted currencies, will yield interest that is paid every week on Monday with rates ranging from 3% to 7.5. % per year.

Interest is calculated daily for each cryptocurrency and distributed on the same cryptocurrency.

On Celsius website there is even a calculator to help you calculate earnings and I used it for the following example:

In this example you can see that with a 1 BTC wallet you will earn $ 7.15 a week by the end of the year with a gain of $ 371.74. This is in the current Bitcoin value scenario because if the cryptocurrency values ??your return it also values.

Grow your Bitcoin
If you are like me and prefer to have your balance yielding instead of being stuck in a "dusting" wallet, try Celsius, which already has a mobile version but will soon have the desktop version.

- For Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=network.celsius.wallet
- For iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/celsius-network/id1387885523?mt=8

I suggest you use my invitation code during registration [1122837aad], so you get $ 10 in Bitcoin as soon as you make $ 200 in deposits. This code is placed on the registration form.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 12:07:04 PM by Dav7 »

Internet Money Making since 2006

Dav7

• Global Relative
Re: Celsius Network - Earn interest on your bitcoin  
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 03:59:42 PM »
Now here are the first interest earned just for having the cryptocurrencies HODL in my Celsius wallet!

Now it will be like this every Monday ????

As you can see I chose to receive in CEL, but I'm still studying if it's worth it. We get more percentage return but how to switch back to BTC? Share your idea in the comments.

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 11:29:11 AM »
Change of plans: I turned off the option to receive platform interest on CEL tokens. I've been trying to figure out how I could later use this tokens and can only pass them to an ERC20 contract wallet.

I am not saying that this is not a good way to earn more percentage interest, but as I am not used to this type of wallets I prefer to keep interest coming in according to the cryptocurrency I have in HODL.

If you already use the ERC20 then enjoy ;)

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 12:09:47 PM »
What about this week's interest on Celsius? This time I chose to receive everything in the cryptocurrency I have in HODL instead of receiving in CEL.

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 02:33:53 PM »
Who received the first interest on the platform yesterday?

I have received it again and already made another deposit today to monetize a Bitcoin balance that had on HODL :)

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 02:07:43 PM »
This week I received the first interest on my Ethereum balance that I deposited last week.

It's already the third cryptocurrency I've got to earn interest on Celsius instead of standing on my wallet :)

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 02:14:19 PM »
From today I will leave 1 Ethereum always on balance yielding weekly interest on Celsius and raise profits ????

This in addition to the other cryptocurrencies that I have there rendering!

In the meantime today I have already made two withdrawals for my wallet and within seconds I was receiving confirmation of the ongoing transaction.

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 11:56:33 AM »
Celsius weekly interest coming into my account and the number of cryptocurrencies going up!

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 05:16:42 PM »
Monday, or as I like to remind myself: Celsius Interest Day :)

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 05:05:43 PM »
Today's earnings!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending?