Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Global Get-Paid-To (GPT) News Thread  (Read 33257 times)

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
Re: Global Get-Paid-To (GPT) News Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2014, 10:57:55 PM »
clickercents account suspended

Oh dang, how annoying !

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
Dec 24th

Unfortunately, due to unexpected personal problems, we are forced to sell our sites:

1. EM-traffic.com
Minimum price $ 1,200

2. EM-Hits.com
Minimum price $ 1,000

3. EM-Promo.com
Minimum price $ 800

The package includes the original script and domains.
Payment via Payza or directly through the Bank or in combination.
Priority is given to those who want to buy all three sites.
Sites will be sold to those who bid the highest to 31 December 2013th .
To send bids and questions you can use our contact page.

We want our sites to be better and more actively managed than we can at the moment.

Thank You for using EM-Traffic.com!
admin
EM-Traffic.com

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »
I remember that many hidden iframes were reported at EM sites, no one checks that anymore ....

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2014, 11:04:37 PM »
Wordlinx now requires a minimum of clicks each week to earn from referrals : http://forum.wordlinx.com/index.php?topic=9370.0

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2014, 10:24:58 PM »
Clixsense update

Introducing Sticky Ads and Lower Advertising Rates
12 Feb 2014 03:51 pm
We are pleased to announce the release of Sticky Ads. A Sticky Ad is just like any other PTC Advert (Micro, Mini, Standard, Extended) with the following differences:

Fixed position at the top of the View Ads page regardless if already clicked or not, however only one click per 24-hour period, during which the advert is active, will credit - already credited ads will be clearly marked as clicked;
    5 seconds timer paying $0.001 per 24-hour click;
    Pays no referral click commissions, to help keep the price low;
    Sticky Ads use the new Sticky Ad Credits. Each Sticky Ad Credit gives the right to publish an advert for 24 hours of untargeted and unlimited clicks. The old credits are now called Regular Ad Credits, to help distinguish one from another;
    Sticky Ads cannot be changed, paused or stopped once active, however, unspent credits may be cancelled before the next day-period starts.

Several Sticky Ad Credits Packs are available, ranging from 1 to 250 days. The larger the pack, the larger the discount. The pricing is as follows:

1 Sticky Ad Credit - $50.00
    3 Sticky Ad Credits - $147.00 - 2% discount
    5 Sticky Ad Credits - $240.00 - 4% discount
    7 Sticky Ad Credits - $329.00 - 6% discount
    10 Sticky Ad Credits - $460.00 - 8% discount
    15 Sticky Ad Credits - $675.00 - 10% discount
    30 Sticky Ad Credits - $1275.00 - 15% discount
    60 Sticky Ad Credits - $2400.00 - 20% discount
    90 Sticky Ad Credits - $3375.00 - 25% discount
    120 Sticky Ad Credits - $4200.00 - 30% discount
    250 Sticky Ad Credits - $8125.00 - 35% discount

To purchase Sticky Ad Credits go to the Manage My PTC Advertising page, then click on the BUY button and select a Sticky Ad Credits Pack. You can distribute your Sticky Ad Credits between all your ads in any way you like. For example, if you purchase 7 Sticky Ad Credits you can use them on 7 different ads.

Furthermore, in an effort to become even more competitive with our PTC advertising we've made the following changes:

Price reduction of up to 10% on all Regular Ad Credits Packs. See Regular Ad Credits pricing here;
    Extended Ad clicks now pay the same referral commission as Standard Ads;
    Extended Ad clicks now require 16 Regular Ad Credits instead of 20 (a 20% reduction).

Follow the discussion on the forum here.

Thank You and Happy Earnings!
The ClixSense Team

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2014, 05:31:33 PM »
Happy Birthday ClixSense
22 Feb 2014 09:38 am
Members, 7 years ago today ClixSense was launched. Things have changed quite a bit since 2007 and we are making some adjustments to the recently launched Sticky Ads.

We have now enabled downline click commissions on Sticky Ads. All members, regardless of their status (Free or Premium) will earn a $0.0001 commission (10%) from their referral clicks on Sticky Ads.

We did not anticipate the success of these ads that are now returning to the advertisers more clicks than first estimated, with the increased views and now downline click commissions it is required that we increase our sticky ad pricing some.

The new pricing will be as follows:

1 Sticky Ad Credit - $67.00
    3 Sticky Ad Credits - $196.00 - 2% discount
    5 Sticky Ad Credits - $320.00 - 4% discount
    7 Sticky Ad Credits - $439.00 - 6% discount
    10 Sticky Ad Credits - $614.00 - 8% discount
    15 Sticky Ad Credits - $899.00 - 11% discount
    30 Sticky Ad Credits - $1,699.00 - 15% discount
    60 Sticky Ad Credits - $3,199.00 - 20% discount
    90 Sticky Ad Credits - $4,499.00 - 25% discount
    120 Sticky Ad Credits - $5,599.00 - 30% discount
    250 Sticky Ad Credits - $10,830.00 - 35% discount

The price increase will not take effect until Monday February 24th but you will start earning click commissions today. If you are wanting to purchase a sticky ad you should do it before the prices increase on February 24th.

Follow the discussion on the forum here.

Thank you
The ClixSense Team

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2014, 11:03:44 AM »
Ojoo News
Admin news: Payout information
Dear Users,

We would like to remind you that the promotion of free withdrawals ends up soon.

The cost of withdrawals will be borne by users since 1 April 2014, the same as in all other sites of this type.

Detailed information concerning fees can be found in the FAQ section.

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
Ojoo News
Admin news: Payout information
Dear Users,

We would like to remind you that the promotion of free withdrawals ends up soon.

The cost of withdrawals will be borne by users since 1 April 2014, the same as in all other sites of this type.

Detailed information concerning fees can be found in the FAQ section.
what is he talking about?

the site will introduce fees for cashouts? is that?

Internet Money Making since 2006

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2014, 01:08:11 PM »
it's how I understand it yes

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2014, 09:06:24 PM »
Wordlinx update

It's been a very busy few months for us here at WordLinx. We now have a brand new programmer who has helped us to implement lots of exciting features, with many more to come! They include...

Email rewards!

By following the link at the end of this email, you'll be able to earn your first ever WordLinx points! Just click the link and the points will be automatically added to your account.

Points are a new way to earn with WordLinx. You'll soon be able to use them for advertising, downloadable products and more! There will also be cash contests - the more points you earn, the more chances you have to win!

The amount of points per task depends on your membership level. Basic members earn up to 2 points, Verified members earn up to 10 points and Pro members earn up to 20 points!

Currently you can only earn them by reading emails, but we'll be adding more ways this week! Look out for another email (with points!) in a few days!

Free cashouts!

Previously we had a 5% cashout charge to cover PayPal fees. This meant that if you cashed out $10.00, you actually got paid $9.50. Cashouts are now free and we pay all fees for you! So if you earn $10.00, you'll get paid $10.00!

To support this change and other new updates for advertisers (including longer viewing times, repeat views and incentives for members to share links) we'll soon be increasing our advertising credit fees to 30% + $5.

Fees are currently just 20% + $3, so take advantage while you can! Prices will change on Sunday 20th, so you have just one week to buy! This offer will never be repeated!

Earnings counter!

On the 'Browse Ads' page we now have a counter that displays cash at the top and points underneath. Each of the top circles represents a dollar and each of the lower circles represents 10 points.

This will provide an easier way to track your progress and give all members something to aim for, as you need a full bar at the top ($10.00) to withdraw. Filling the lower bar will allow you to 'level up' - more news soon!

Dav7

• Global Relative
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2014, 09:12:28 PM »
lets see what we can do with points, I just want to exchange them for real money  :innocent:

Internet Money Making since 2006

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2014, 08:42:52 PM »
Hotrealtraffic doesn't accept PTP anymore :(

Hello,

A lot of news since last newsletter.

- Because of too many frame brakers PTP are now forbidden
- The surfbar comes back to non unique daily view
- the timer increase to 12 seconds for free members (10 for upgraded)
- we add the antibot checkpage again (too many cheaters to suspend)
- we reduce all our price
- we reduce the cashout minimum
- you can now transfert your cash to your purchase balance
- you can buy item on the site with your purchase balance

- The new PTC is online (you will earn up to 50% cash of
your downline clicks)

- the coop ads is also online and you can
now choose
to receive only unique visitors daily on your links

we reduce the commission for upgraded member to 20%
and remove commission for free members (this is the
only way to redeuce price of advertisings packages and
get more advertisers and so on more money for you)

so build your downline....increase your earnings...

Have a nice surf

regards

Michel

mikey58

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2014, 09:59:13 PM »
Cashnhits Going Forward!!

Hello Members,
       This message has been long long due. I know there are many many PTC sites and for most members its just another site :P But hope everyone will just give 5 minutes and read it. :) First I wanna start with thanking everyone for their support and honesty, CNH would not have existed without any of you. Oh and just wanna clear CNH is not closing lol more its some ending speech. More of a new beginning speech. :)

So to start, last couple of years were definitely very tough for us and it shown on the site too with earnings going bit down for everyone. But I was doing my masters and so was Julia. But I have finished my masters now (my graduation pics on FB if anyone interested he he) and we again working hard to get CNH back to his prime. I know I have said this a few more times in last 2 years, but could never get it going because of my college and other personal stuffs. But now as I am done all with my studies (I will be having a job though but at least its fixed time) we are trying to get the old times back, and have already been working with many Clients again.

So going forward, I will just now write some of the things we are doing now:

PTP is BACK: We have enabled back PTP again, so members can again start promoting their PTP links. But please make sure its for limited time as we want to see how it goes so do not miss this opportunity. (With limited time it sill will be for minimum of couple of weeks).

Payments: Payments will be more frequent now and should be at least 1-2 times per week like before.

Autosurf: Autosurf limit has been raised and we also working out on some profit to be able to increase earnings per view as well.

Support Tickets: CNH support handling has always stood out from other sites in the past which made it different, though had been lacking (I take full blame on this) past many months. But I can assure you now that the Support will be as good as before. All old support tickets (which were supposed to be answered by me) will be solved within next 2 days and all new tickets will be answered WITHIN 48 hours.

Amnesty: Haah a new word for PTC world I think :P But yes the same is CNH doing. We giving ANOTHER CHANCE to every member who has been SUSPENDED before. Just send a support ticket if anyone was suspended and there accounts will be restored. Hope they can appreciate this and work more honestly with the site so everyone can benefit from that.

Referrals: The current selling referrals lot is not that good as many of them can be Inactive, but the PRICES for REFERRALS WILL BE INCREASING, and so if anyone wanna buy these referrals I would suggest to do in big numbers (its a 50-50% risk, but we have plans to send invite to all old members and should get many members back).

Support From Members: The support from members is of prime importance to us and the only thing we ask from everyone is for more activity and if they can promote the site or recommend to their friends etc.

Guess its a huge mail already though I have so much to talk lol. I guess for the next time then :P Thanks again to everyone and hope we can all have fun as a one big family again and everyone have good earnings.. :)

Thanks & Regards..
Julia & Saket

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2014, 07:45:02 PM »
Yougetprofit added ptp and paid to like , I do like the new features :)

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2014, 05:57:47 AM »
Legacyclix New Golden ticket game :

Golden ticket game gives you free cash! You earn one ticket for every four Micro or Nano ads you view each day! Prizes are drawn randomly throughout the day, when your ticket is drawn you have 60 minutes to claim the prize before it expires so be sure to check back often!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire