spam
« on: December 27, 2018, 03:39:42 PM »
This is spam i like  how bu you all

LilPrincess

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
Re: spam
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 11:12:04 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Mikey!!!   (Y)(Y)
Been away for the Holidays so I might not have popped in until the weekend.  But I saw your PM and was able to get on it... and I even got Sophie and Calliope out of their hiding to help me out ;)   :wanna_be_angel:

All the users have been banned, spam posts deleted and ALL NEW registrations have been disabled for now.   Will check in a couple of days if its safe to turn registrations back on again :)    If we missed some, please let us know by reporting the posts or sending me a PM.   That's still the fastest way to get me here  ;)

I hope everyone is doing well and that you all had a wonderful Christmas  :hug:   I'll peek in more often to keep an eye on the situation this week :)

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some have weird names,
and all are different COLORS.... but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

mikey58

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 12:42:20 PM »
no problem

i used the report to button  but it kept banning me after so many

reports but all cleaned up now.

thanks

LilPrincess

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »
The reports were the first ones I handled and then realized that it was a bigger problem and called in for back up ;)

All the accounts should be banned but it doesn't show in their member status.   So if anyone sees one of them posting, it means that I missed one.   Please report to me if that happens :)  Thanks!

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some have weird names,
and all are different COLORS.... but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

mikey58

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 04:54:30 PM »
ok

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending?