Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: DonkeyMails Going Ads Only  (Read 1257 times)

DearDorothy

• Global Family
Re: DonkeyMails Going Ads Only
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2020, 11:03:50 PM »
Thanks Siriina! I saw that Cathouse didn't have Paypal, but they do offer Walmart GC's and I can use those just fine. I'm glad to hear it's a good site to use, so it might be where I sign up.
Just need to hear from Dave if he's a member there. :)

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2020, 04:32:19 AM »
Hey All. Looks like it's been about a month since I posted in here last. I guess I'll have to hunt up someone who has a Cathouse link in their signature so I can sign up there. I haven't heard from Dave and I really wanted a new site to advertise at OAP. Thank you all for everything you've helped me with. I do appreciate it.
Hope you're all staying safe. It's been close to or over 100F here for the past couple of days and I'm so grateful for AC and not having to go to work somewhere outside of my home. :)

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2020, 03:55:53 AM »
Hey! I guess I'm chatting with myself, but wanted to update you a bit. I didn't find a CatHouse link to sign up with, but signed up anyways. It said I would be put in someone's downline.
Siriina contacted me, but I had already signed up three days before. Anyways, I've been a member there for about 2 weeks now. I am really liking it and it's a much faster earner than AquaMails. I'm regretting my decision to sign up at Aqua and might just quit once I've reached payout IF it's still around by then.
Here are my stats for Aqua with NO referrals and I've been there over 3 months now I think. It's been a while anyways. Very slow earner.

You have directly earned:$1.3414
You have earned from your Downline:$ 0.0000
Your account balance after all transactions:$ 1.5414
You have directly earned:0 Points
You have earned from your Downline:0 Points

Here are my stats at CatHouse with NO referrals and I've been there about 2 weeks now. I am liking this more and more.

You have directly earned:0.5073
You have earned from your Downline: 0.0000
Your account balance after all transactions:1.1330

Just thought I'd show you all. IF it's not okay to do so, please let me know and I'll delete this. Also, if any of you would like to use my referral link and sign up, I'd like that too. :D

http://cathousemails.com/pages/ptp.php?refid=deardorothy

I'll keep looking for another good earning site that pays via Paypal or Walmart GC or Starbucks. If I knew how to exchange Amazon for something I'd use, I'd be more open to signing up somewhere else like OAP or CH. :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 05:25:34 AM by DearDorothy »

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2020, 11:06:08 AM »
I'm still finding DonkeyMails to be a pretty good ads program. I'm still clicking in there whereas I'd then redeem the earnings and promote other programs in there, particularly programs I'm getting paid with.

dansbanners

• Global Family
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2020, 01:29:51 PM »
Some of you may want to also check Apple PTC. It does seem to be "your kind of program". Similar to the programs you're already a member of here in the forum and all. And also, Apple PTC pays monthly. So that kinda could make up for that DonkeyMails no longer pays.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:43:42 PM by dansbanners »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending?