Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Sites over 1 year and paying within terms  (Read 66581 times)

globalenemyonline

• Banned
  • Global Acquaintance
Re: Sites over 1 year and paying within terms
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2010, 04:54:14 AM »
edited
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:19:15 AM by Sophieca »

tsukitenshi

• Global Family
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2010, 05:02:15 AM »
edited

What rubbish, Nitin? What did I say that was rubbish? Did I not request payment several months ago? If I am wrong, please correct me....
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:19:59 AM by Sophieca »

Shop online? Get Cash Back with BigCrumbs
Want to join gameduell and earn money from games? Be my referral and get a big bonus! :D

globalenemyonline

• Banned
  • Global Acquaintance
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2010, 05:23:32 AM »
edited

What rubbish, Nitin? What did I say that was rubbish? Did I not request payment several months ago? If I am wrong, please correct me....

edited
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:20:48 AM by Sophieca »

Leah

• Global Family
  • Who let the cat out?
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2010, 05:49:35 AM »
I will tell you one thing Nitin.  Keep laughing at your members who put their trust in you, keep making a mockery of everything while feeling all powerful, but you know what? There is something in life called Karma.  You do wrong to all your members today but one day that will be you in the other shoes! Life will get back at you and when it's your turn to suffer, I hope you will remember that you did bring it on yourself!

Oh and don't bother looking for my account.... I deleted it myself last week!

Reading my signature? Oh boy, you got too much time on your hands so here is some links to click:
AMMFY - Aqua - Castles - Country - Deep-C - Donkey - E-Qoo2 - Fire - Fusion - Kitten1 - Kitten2 -Midnight - Mystics -OldAmsterdam - Realm - Speed - Vale -1cent - Vale afffCastles aff - Deep aff - AMMFY aff - X-Mails aff

When one door closes another door opens but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we don't see the ones which open for us.

Rod

• Pending Deletion
  • Global Relative
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2010, 06:33:09 AM »
Wow!

As many had said before, wasn't Nitin a caring PO at one time?  Why all of a sudden this turnaround?

I'm sorry but at this point, I honestly think Nitin sold Xmails to JJ.  The way he has been talking, almost "enjoying" the bashing, etc. and now once he gets banned, he makes a new account here at GFO called "globalenemy"?

That is EXACTLY JJ's MO on how he does things.

I can't see Nitin acting THIS similar to JJ...

GFO admin, I know you can't reveal these things but ... have you checked the location of the IP this "Nitin" has been posting from?

globalenemyonline1

• Banned
  • Global Acquaintance
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:01 AM »
Wow!

As many had said before, wasn't Nitin a caring PO at one time?  Why all of a sudden this turnaround?

I'm sorry but at this point, I honestly think Nitin sold Xmails to JJ.  The way he has been talking, almost "enjoying" the bashing, etc. and now once he gets banned, he makes a new account here at GFO called "globalenemy"?

GFO admin, I know you can't reveal these things but ... have you checked the location of the IP this "Nitin" has been posting from?

edited
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:22:04 AM by Sophieca »

globalenemyonline1

• Banned
  • Global Acquaintance
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2010, 07:05:13 AM »
I will tell you one thing Nitin.  Keep laughing at your members who put their trust in you, keep making a mockery of everything while feeling all powerful, but you know what? There is something in life called Karma.  You do wrong to all your members today but one day that will be you in the other shoes! Life will get back at you and when it's your turn to suffer, I hope you will remember that you did bring it on yourself!

Oh and don't bother looking for my account.... I deleted it myself last week!

edited
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:22:30 AM by Sophieca »

Belle

• Global Family
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2010, 09:04:04 AM »
Wow!

Its funny but I had a completely different take on Nitin.I previously always felt his words sounded almost parroted...as if he was responding in a way he felt would gain him favor.

I asked a few people and they said it was because English was not his first language but I was never able to shake the feeling that every word he spoke lacked ANY sincerity..

Then once he felt he wasnt gaining anything by playing nice he simply allowed his real personality to shine through.

I also think he got much worse ( more brazen) when he began to follow espry. He seemed to feel if one PO' could bash and abuse but still be classed as a "respected" PO ...then why not him?

He wasnt the first to follow her methods and I doubt he will be the last.

JJ may be winding him up and watching him stumble around shooting himself in the foot but IMO he has not "changed" Nitin...he has simply allowed him to feel comfortable and protected enough to set the script aside and "let it all hang out".

Pathetic?..yes.

New?.....Nah.

Rod

• Pending Deletion
  • Global Relative
« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
surely Site will have such terms like age should be more than 100 year.

No, you would NEVER put that term in there...just things like oh...$100 payout on a site where you earn 1/100th of a cent per click (which would equate to 1 MILLION clicks to reach $100) ...but wait, not too much to click on there, right?  So exactly how long would it even take to REACH that coveted 1 million clicks? 10 years?  More?

And let's not forget that IF (yes I needed a BIG if there) someone should actually reach that milestone, you still have a year after that, in which to pay them before you fall out of your new terms.

Nah, you would NEVER make ridiculous terms like JJ, would you?   ???

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2010, 09:29:10 AM »
Sorry for all the edits but it's useless to ban someone and then allow the posts of the dup accounts to stay ...

Monia

• Global Family
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »
Sorry for all the edits but it's useless to ban someone and then allow the posts of the dup accounts to stay ...

Have we finally got rid of Nitin? Hope so, as there is no sense in letting him insult his members and the members of this forum, without any consequences.

My PTP: DMpts*DM*  
PTR&PTC:ClixSense

danddwah

• A legend in his own alternate reality
  • Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2010, 10:13:24 AM »

Thank you Sophieca....you have no need to apologize

Dave

Cubby

• Global member
  • Global Family
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2010, 05:14:24 AM »
Ok, so I have added Hogshollowptr to the list of paying sites.

I think pokerptr should be on this list too.

If anyone knows anymore sites please post.

Im also finally going to sticky this thread, in global praises, if I can figure it out.  (lol)

Not much of a signature I know..

GABY2001

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2011, 03:19:33 AM »
edited

edited

Hi ! I have been paid for more then 2 Years now from ADPAID and I never was waiting more then 3 days ! It`s one of the best programms !!! :clap:

tulp

• Global Family
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2011, 02:00:55 PM »
mystickingdom.info is suspended for a while already

donkey ~ OAP ~ no-minimum ~ tier1/2OAP ~ pointOAP ~
I am surfing for PTP credits at: SAS ~ Hogshollow ~ Beachparty ~ Pay4surf
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site