Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Ownership Changes  (Read 38612 times)

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
Re: Site Ownership Changes
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 10:40:58 PM »
Hi,

If you want to discuss this any further, please start a new topic.

Thanks

sophieca
administrator

schoolbuscash

• Global member
  • Global Buddy
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »
Administrative Message #177 - Site has been SOLD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This site has been sold. New owner is M_LYNN. You all have till the end of the month to decide if you want to remain at this site, thats when the site will officially change hands.

Thank You for being great Affiliates for us.

Acer07 & DPOWLEY

If you would like to have your account canceled and are a member at any of our other sites you may request to have your earnings transferred.

This is an admin message from Castles Silver.

Buy an upgrade ($15 or more) at School Bus Of Cash, Princess Mails, or ($8 or more) Bang The Links and receive a free affiliate page.  The higher level the upgrade the longer your affiliate page will last.

anneke1954

• Global Pal
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 11:53:24 AM »
Admin message at Sanddollarcash today:
Administrative Message #63 - SandDollar gets a new Owner on Aug 9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there!

I have some sad news.
I will be giving up on SandDollarCash.
I just don't have the time you all deserve.... Sorry!

The good news is that I have found you an other owner.
Mandy aka m_lynn6 will take over SandDollarCash and ShabbyChicPTR on August 9, 2009.

This will give you 7 days to request payout.
I am sorry for those who don't have $1 as AlertPay won't allow me to pay less than $1, I can offer you to transfer it to Mars-Mails, OurSafeHarbor or PaidDragon as that are the only 3 I keep.

Those who have an upgrade and/or and Affiliate Page, Mandy promissed me to keep them as they are there might only be change she lowers the free upgrade to 250 members.

I am very sorry but I hope you can understand.
I wasn't arround much and with school starting soon and running 6 sites... it would only getting worse then.

Thank you all for being honest members!
Don't forget to request payout before August 8 so I can pay you the final payout before Mandy takes over!

Chantal
August 1, 2009

Cubby

• Global member
  • Global Family
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 03:23:15 AM »
Hotrodsptr sold.

http://www.globalfriendsonline.com/index.php/topic,6139.new.html#new

Not much of a signature I know..

pancra

• Global Peace Carrier
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Family
  • An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »
TeddyBearClicks will change hands 30 days from now.

Administrative Message #138
It has come about that Acer07 and I have gone our own ways. Due to this I have gotten a new partner for Teddy Bear Clicks and Your Referral Garden. My new PARTNER is April. You may know her from the site Vine Yard of Cash. I will partner with her for thirty days (30) at the end of the thirty(30) days she should know Teddy and Garden inside out. I will then give her my ownership of the sites. She is a wonderful person and in the short time we have been working together she has taught me so much. I have advised her of how wonderful you all are. Nothing is going to change except ownership, but that is thirty days away.

Administrative Message #139 - New PARTNER Introduction...

Hi everyone,

My name is April and I am the owner of vineyardofcash.com. It gives me great pleasure to be able to work with all of you and DPowley on Teddy and Gardens. I am real excited to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Some of you may know me already from Vineyard Of Ca$h, but I am sure there are some of you who don't. I understand how things are with a new person on board, I hope that all of you will give me the opportunity to let you all get to know me and get comfortable with me as I work with all of you.

I hope you all had a safe and great holiday weekend! :0)
I will let you get back to your clicking. I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you.

Thank you,

April

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 05:24:27 PM by pancra »

Triskell

• Global Rodent or even Rodnent
  • Global Family
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 04:25:20 AM »
CatHouseMails, GalaxyMails (and presumably the other two sites mentioned, but I am not a member there so can't confirm):

Administrative Message #131 - Startling News!
The time has come that I have no choice except to turn some of my sites over to a more attentive owner now that I am working offline 6-7 days per week. I no longer have the time needed to give the support on all the sites as they need.

Most of you are already members of Jointventuremails, so you will know Carole, the new owner of cathousemails, galaxymails, howlin-mad-cash, and stcashunlimited as of September 23.

We will immediately push the domains to her to show her ownership of all 4 of these sites. However, she will not have any admin or c-panel access until September 23.

Carole does not use AlertPay at all. If you have a request in place for AlertPay you will need to cancel your request as I have no funds for it(as I stated in an earlier admin message). She will ask that you set your account to Paypal or ads only.

If you have a problem with having Carole as your admin then please contact me through the contact page to cancel your account and be paid in full(paypal only!).

I have met some wonderful people on these sites and will miss those who are not members of my remaining sites. Of course any of you are free to contact me at anytime regardless of your membership on any of my sites.

I want to thank each one of you for your support since I took this site. I am sure that Carole is a great admin and fair to her members and advertisers. Please give her the support you have given me.

Darlene

Not much into PTP any more, but here are my few remaining links: Aqua + Fusion1 + F2 + F3 + OAP N-T  + OAP pt + Vale1 + V2 + V3   +++ Tier1/2 only: OAP
Affiliate pages: OAP + Vale + JJ + My-PTR

Esperanza

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
  • Believe it or not, there's life beyond PTR.
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
BirdCrazyMail

Administrative Message #54 - Hello from new owner
Hi all,

My name is Constance Harrison, I am the new owner of BirdCrazyMail and am so excited to be here. Some of you may know me, I own several other PTR & PTC sites.

Melissa has had a very bad year, that is why the site was down and she was not able to get online to address the issue. Things still are not looking any better for her so in the best interest of you, the members, and the site, she has given the site to me.

I will slowly be making some changes so please bare with me. I will keep you informed as to what is going on. Rest assured that you are in good hands.

I have added the new terms so please go check the terms page as there are new clicking requirements that you must follow. Also, please check your interests in your profile as I have added a couple of those too.

I am planning on getting the SpecialPTP soon. I will let you know when that is available.

If your upgrade ads are not showing in your account, please let me know, I will reset them.

I think that is is for now, please be patient while I try to get this site lined out again.

Thanks for your support,

Connie

What luck for rulers, that men do not think.
 ~ Adolph Hitler

iamannoyed

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »
Mars Mails

I am proud to announce that as of 10-17-2009, Mars-Mails has joined The Patriot Group of sites. I have been in this business since 2003, we currently own 50 PTC, 4 PTR and 2 TEs. I have spent the last 24 hours completely evaluating Mars-Mails. This site is well put together and I plan on making few changes.

I have removed cash-hi.com from the ptp approved list, its NO longer a PTR site. The following sites will be removed from the ptp approved list on 10-31-2009. If you are the owner of one of these sites, feel free to contact me for the reason.

anything-goes.info, bangthelinks.com, cashfold.com, foxden.biz
thepostednote.com, valeptr.com, victorianemails.com

I have added the following sites to the ptp approved list.
10centcashoutptc.com, clixncash.com, beachpartysurf.com
hithippie.com, hogshollow.com, shareadspace.com, truthptc.com

iamannoyed

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »
paid dragon

Administrative Message #57 - 18Oct09 Site News
Hi!!!

Andrea here from MailforCash, CashinClicks and PTParty...just to name a few.

As most of you know Chantal went back to school last month. She thought she would be able to maintain the sites she didn't sell in August/September however she will not. I wish her the best of luck with school and hope she will rejoin us when she can.

We are in the process of transferring the ownership of PaidDragon.

Please note the following:

All ads are on sale for 25% off!! The mailer and PTP rotator are almost empty so if you have ads...now is the time to get them on the site! We need ads!!

I do not have access to the site email, support emails or pages on the site to make changes. Please use our support desk if you need assistance:

http://www.myhelpspot.com/supportsys/

iamannoyed

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 11:15:58 PM »
Our Safe Harbor

Hi oursafeharbor.com members,

My name is Louise Blauen, Chantal has asked me to take care of her sites as she has no intention of coming back.
To be honest I don?t know how. Please give me some time to figure things out.
The other 2 sites Chantal had running mars-mails.com and paiddragon.com are sold to new owners.

If there is a site owner here who is willing to help me out, please contact me.

One more thing, I don't use AlertPay.

Regards
Louise Blauen
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:22:26 PM by iamannoyed »

happi

• Global Family
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 03:26:07 AM »
CastleMails is back up with a new owner:

Hi all, its DPOWLEY here....

I have gotten Castle Mails now, it is up and running and I have just paid for a year of hosting. Now some are mad, but please do not be mad at me. This was not my site, I was only admin. I am now owner of the site. I will need some time to get site gone trough and things looked over. Please do not expect payout...getting the site up and running broke me. The site has been down for two months, alot is gonna need updated...please give me time ...

Thank you and hope this makes some of you happy to know the site is up.... I will be making some changes not sure what as of right now..

iamannoyed

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 06:07:44 AM »
Administrative Message #146 - New Ownership
Hi Everyone!

Yes, I understand the confusion. When I put the site up for sale a while back, I was not confident in the decisions I had to make, so I chose not to make one at the time. I do not mean any disrespect to any of the people who contacted me regarding the site, I simply had to make a choice and I was not comfortable with the options at the time.

Of course there were and will be some who will choose to go to forums with their thoughts and theories about what is going on and many of them were completely wrong last time and will be wrong this time as well. But that is okay. For example - for some reason, a few people thought that I was moving and changing jobs etc - I NEVER said I was moving or changing jobs. I said I was MOVING ON. Period. I have been in this industry for 10 years and I am simply moving on. There is a time and place for everything and I am going my way now. Simple as that. That was a minor misunderstanding, but can and does get expanded in some forums when it should not.

There were also people concerned that I used the words "financial burden" in my message regarding the ptp closure. The plain fact is that when something costs more than it takes in, that is called a financial burden regardless of the amount - it could be $1, $50 or $500 it doesn't matter. I probably could have chosen different wording, but it shouldn't have mattered.

The facts are that this site is COMPLETELY up to date on payouts and has been for some time. Take a look at our been paid page - it is open to the public - anyone can look at it and see for themselves how our payouts are going. The site debt is NOT out of control, it is very low and completely manageable.

To those wonderful members who have supported this site for many years now - some of you for 7 years - since we opened - I am very grateful. I am grateful for your support and your friendship. I am grateful that you stood by this site and me while others attempted to bash and trash me and this site. Thank you very much for your support. I am truly grateful.

But it is time for me to move ON. A very dear friend and member contacted me recently after a bit of an absence from the industry. Some of you may remember and know Fanis aka rhfannn. He is wonderful, trustworthy and eager to take this site on as his own! He has been a very strong supporter of this site as well as many others in this industry and is very fair and honest. He is excited about bringing life back to this site and I really hope you will give him that chance! I really believe he will be wonderful and you will really like him!!

He will take over in one week. I wanted to give you all notice prior to the ownership change. He will definitely come in and talk with you all and introduce himself to you. We just wanted to give you all proper notice first. I will continue to process ads etc until he takes over.

Thank you all so very much for the last 7 years. Thank you for your support and your membership. Thank you all so much. I learned so much over the last 10 years and gained valuable friendships along the way. I even appreciate SOME of the nay sayers! LOL Some of them actually make you fight harder, so I thank them as well.

Thank you very much!

Sheri

laf384

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »
Administrative Message #71 - With a Heavy Heart
Hi Everyone,

It's with a heavy heart that I announce that I have sold this site to a long standing member who will be taking over all operations of this site starting immediately.

There are a few reasons why I'm doing this and I hope you all understand:

1. Many of you are worried about the future of the site.
2. Most other PTR owners have banned this site along with my other 2 (this only really hurts you the members)
3. My time online just isn't what it used to be and I don't feel I can give this site the attention that it deserves.

I will be around to help with the transition if needed. Hosting is already paid for the next month to help out a little bit.

Please be as kind to the new owner as you were to me. She's gonna be great!!!

Now I hand the site over to cocochinel who I'm sure will introduce herself shortly.

Best of luck to all of you and I'll see you around and still support this site.

Sherise

ETA:Princessmails.info
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:02:06 AM by laf384 »

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »
Sea Turtle News
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know, I'm leaving PTR as an owner. I will be keeping a few clicking sites, but thats about it. Since my Dad passed away, I have realized how short Life can be. I have been almost ignoring my kids to keep a few people happy. I feel this is the best decision for me and my family! I have been spending alot more time with my kids and they are at that age where they really need their Mommy! I hope you all understand my decision. MysticsPets is being turned over to Koni (GrammaLuvsYou) SeaTurtles is being turned over to Kandy as for PandaBearEmails and WhiteTigerEmails, I'm not sure yet. They'll either be sold or closed down. Thank you all for being such wonderful members! Kris

danddwah

• A legend in his own alternate reality
  • Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
White Tiger Emails & Panda Bear Emails
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 08:02:09 PM »
Hi Everyone,

White Tiger Emails and Panda Bear Emails have been sold to us (Deb & Dave). The domain name registration and site hosting transfer has been completed but there are still a few things left to do which we hope will be finalised by this weekend.

As newbies we won't be making any radical changes - we've got a steep learning curve to climb and some payout requests to concentrate on first.

David
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending?