Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

October 23, 2012: WELCOME TO THE GFO REUNION! <3

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Ownership Changes  (Read 38604 times)

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family

summerday

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Relative
Re: Site Ownership Changes
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2010, 07:13:08 AM »
JointVentureEmails is now owned by me (Rita aka summerday)

http://jointventureemails.com

nana2camren

• Global Family
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2011, 11:22:00 PM »
According to an ad I saw yesterday:

payingemails4u.com is now owned by Gail of PolarBearClicks, etc

Cubby

• Global member
  • Global Family
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2011, 01:33:59 AM »
Vineyard of cash  Teddybears?  Garden?

Hi Everyone,

There are many of you whom I have became close with as members and some even friends. I am sending out this message with a very broken heart.
I have came to a point in my life where I have some serious family issues that will be requiring all of my attention at this time, so I am basically being forced to make the decision of letting go of my sites for now. This is something that I would never had just made the decision to do. I have enjoyed working with each and every one of you, you guys have been wonderful members and as I said before alot of you became my friend. I hope that all of you will understand and welcome me back when I do get to return. Vineyard will be taken over by Carol Busby, I am sure most of you know her. She will take great care of you, I trust in that. Randy Delo will be taking over Teddy and Garden....I also believe you are in good hands there as well. I want you all to know that I will be here for at least the next 30 days in order to help out the new owners who have offered to take care of the sites for me until I am able to return. I will miss all of you more than you realize .... and miss the sites. Take care, pray for me and my family, and I hope to see you all again soon.

Gonna miss you all,

April

and then

Hello everyone,

I am Carol, owner of Charmed-email and AftermidnightMails, and will be running Vineyard of Cash with my friend Ricky for a while.
I expect April to return some time, but for now we will try to do what we can to keep the site as nice as when she left it.
The only change I will make is to limit new membership to Tier 1 and 2 countries only. This will start on March 1, 2011.
Other than that, please keep clicking and helping to maintain the great ptr site that this one has become.
Thanks, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Carol

Not much of a signature I know..

deb183

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2011, 02:00:27 AM »
Teddy Bear Clicks has now been handed over to Randy Delo

After Midnight Mails is now owned by Carol B

summerday

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Relative
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2011, 08:55:46 AM »
I have sold OurSafeHarbor (oursafeharbor.com) to Jan Boogaloo!

summerday

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Relative
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2011, 02:04:18 PM »
Email-Moneymaker has been sold to Jan Boogaloo.

Tas

• Global Family
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2012, 05:04:21 AM »
petmails.com has anew owner but do not know who it is yet, here is admin message

Hi Everyone, I want to tell you, because some personal reasons, I do not have time to administer the site, So the petmails.com transferred to one of my friends. Today, He has been to paid the members who requested payout until December 21 before. and will pay all members soon. He is an honest search site owners, I hope that all members can actively read paid emails and do an valid search for per search email. So that we can send more paid emails to you. Active searcher can receive more paid eamils. Become to active searcher, You must click keyword or link in per serarch emails, Enter next page you need click at least a result link. Our script will automatically set you to active searcher once you do valid search for per ads. Finally, I am sorry that a few months of delays in payment. I believe that the new owners to better manage petmails.com Best wishes to all members! Amin of petmails.com

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2012, 07:49:52 AM »
Texaspepper took over Fairground-clickersptr from Charlie
Greetings Members, TexasPepper Here 1-17-2012
Greetings Members...

It is with a great deal of pleasure, and not a little surprise, that I find myself the new owner of this fun site, Fairground-ClickersPTR.com

The "old" owner, Charlie, and I have been friends for years and members at each others sites. So when his growing family necessitated a cutback in online time, Charlie asked if I would be interested in adding Fairground-Clickers to my family of sites.

I jumped at the chance, of course, and today is my first day.

In all fairness, there will be some changes to bring this site in line with my other sites. In the next month or so, I will implement the changes.

The biggest change will be that I will no longer accept or payout in PayPal. I was one of the webmasters canceled in the "Great September Purge by PayPal"... lol.. I can laugh now, but at the time, I was really upset because I had had a perfect business account with PP for 10.5 years. The only thing still upsetting me is that they still hold $297 of my personal money but I should get that back in March, IF PayPal keeps their word....

I will be investing in upgrading the site and Terms of Service will be changed. I also plan to open the site again to all international members, excepting those that USA laws currently prohibit. There will be no downtime on the site since the hosting server is the same.

If you wish to stay with Charlie, please contact him at BirdCrazyMail and I will arrange to move your account funds to him.

I will keep you up to date as changes are made. I hope you will all chose to stay, but I understand your loyalty to Charlie if you wish to leave.

Thanks so much....
Renee aka texaspepper

Newly Redesigned Site Relaunches 2-19-12
Greetings!!

I am so pleased to welcome you all to the new and revised Fairground-Clickers!

The membership is currently at about 100 active and the free 3-month upgrades will continue until we reach active member #250... The member referring active member #250 will get an additional month on their upgrade (whatever level they have) and $2.50 in their account. The member referring active member #500 will get two months additional on their current upgrade and $5 in their account. SO KEEP ADVERTISING!!!

We now have Personal Points and Personal Cash PTC Pages as well as a brand new affiliate page. Ads and upgrades have been adjusted to complement my other sites. We also have a lovely Treasure Room...

So look around and see what is new!!

At some point in April, maybe sooner, I will begin the site auctions here for points and cash, like I have at my other sites!

Remember, I am always just a contact email away!!!

Thank you for being active at Fairground-ClickersPTR!!

Renee
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:51:23 AM by Sophieca »

cladstrife

• Global Buddy
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2012, 09:58:08 AM »
Guardian-mails is relauched.

siriina

• Global Family
Re: Site Ownership Changes - seaturtles
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2012, 10:18:06 PM »
Seaturtles has new owner

Tammie (Mumsof6) and Kathy (Dannybear) are going to be the new owners

SeaturtlesPTR will changeover to a redeem/ads only style site ...
BUT YOU CAN STILL WIN CASH CONTESTS AND PROBABLY AUCTIONS!!!

As for member accounts: Every effort will be made to make all of you happy. Kandy will be transferring accounts of those of you who wish to go to one of her other sites and I will take over a few of the accounts of those of you who wish to move to
www.best-days.com. All you need to do is send a contact to get the transfer process started. Each account will be handled separately and carefully as I do know that there are special circumstances with many of you. It is in your best interest to get your accounts transferred as soon as possible since as of the re-launch, there will be no cash payouts for member balances. That will give everyone 30 days to see this message and get things going.

rbnlovespoh

• Global Family
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2012, 07:42:06 AM »
Vineyard Of Cash is now owned by Tony B. (Y)(Y) :clap:

summerday

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Relative
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »
I (summerday) have sold Area-51-Emails to Sheila Tomkinson.
Since early June 2012 she is the new owner.

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
Marcy has sold Moneyboxmails and Mysteremail to Sheila Tomkinson.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
« previous next »

Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books