Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: edit front page (affiliate page CPM, payout methods)  (Read 1442 times)

iamannoyed

edit front page (affiliate page CPM, payout methods)
« on: February 20, 2010, 05:21:46 pm »
Don't you think it's more than a bit dishonest to still have the front page saying 30 cents per 1000 for the affiliate pages when that rate is dropping to 20 cents--or maybe even lower knowing you--in less than 10 days?

Payout methods listed on front page: Alert Pay and PayPal

Alert Pay payouts? can't even set my account to Alert Pay, only PayPal or E-gold (and you must be the only person in the world that still can use their E-gold account, everybody else had their e-gold accounts frozen in 2008). 

Monthly payouts to PayPal, HA HA I've been a member over 2 months I have nearly $9.00 in earnings and have received nothing.  Would prefer Alert Pay anyway, but I'm not allowed to set my account to Alert Pay.

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
Re: edit front page (affiliate page CPM, payout methods)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 07:07:18 pm »
okay first thing first, egold. I've change the payment from egold months ago and added alertpay. How did I do that? Went to payment option and had it change. Will check on it. Had no idea it was still showing egold. I expected the script to do what it supposes to do if I’ve made the changes, wouldn’t you?

Affiliate page. I've send on admin message saying that the page will pay 0.20c. And what do you mean by "or maybe even lower knowing you" don't appreciate you calling me a liar.

Payments. No member can honestly say that they have requested payments for over one month and haven’t been paid (only one and that’s because the payouts were made BEFORE she requested). ANY HONEST member who says THAT!! is telling a lie. The only people who can say they click and haven’t been paid or persons who have been suspended for cheating of some sort, do you pay cheaters? And a person can have money in their account for months without been paid if they haven’t requested, how can you if you don’t request? So STOP accusing me of cheating you. Thanks in advance.

EVERYONE who requested payments will be paid when the next masspay been made, AND not before that unless I’m going to pay everyone who have requested. If you have a problem with me just say it and do not accuse me wrongly. When I’m doing my next payment (which is done monthly) and you have requested, I’ll pay you.

And thanks in advance for not squandering my name wrongfully. Please have a great day and I’ll try to do the same.

Eston

Earn over $10000 sending cash gifts

iamannoyed

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 10:21:53 pm »
I don't currently pay anybody whether they cheat or not-- you see I am an ADMIN (not an owner) for 3 --soon to be 4-- sites.  Just FYI, and not that its really any of YOUR business what my duties are at any of those sites since you don't own them, site admins do NOT make payouts.

When I did own my own sites (from 2003-2009, I owned a total of 7 PTR sites and 2 search engines) I didn't pay cheaters.

Your insinuation that the only reason I wouldn't be paid is that I am a cheater is as offensive to me as my comments about your truthfulness or lack thereof were to you.

You did suck affiliate page addicts in and then try to lower the CPM with next to no warning.  So I think its a reasonable assumption that the page CPM will be lowered again, no matter how much you scream PRIVATELY--I haven't seen ANY public statements other than admin messages-- about how it won't go lower than 20 cents per 1000

I have a problem with any PO who says on their front page things that aren't true.  Alert Pay was NOT an option at the time I made my post, and the affiliate pages ARE dropping to 20 cents per 1000 in 5 days.  So what part of your front page says things that aren't true wasn't true? NONE OF IT.

And now IF you've managed to fix the Alert Pay thing I'm off to do 2 things, put you on my ignore list which means I won't have to read any more of your messages to me or any of your posts here (I wholeheartedly invite you to put ME on your ignore list too) and then go try to request Alert Pay rather than PayPal.

iamannoyed

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:29:52 pm »
Well e-gold still the only option other than PayPal, yahoo yippee skippee. 

I canceled my PayPal request and will just wait until you fix the site so I can request Alert Pay, unless of course June 12th rolls around and it still isn't fixed (yes I intend to leave as soon as my affiliate page expires)

iamannoyed

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 10:33:54 pm »
While we're on the subject of fixing things, please fix the redemption page so that its readable.  Blue on black, I have to stand up to read it, and the header and account menu are totally messed up

ETA: only looking to redeem my points and not into going blind trying to find out what ad I can redeem for.

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 10:47:49 pm »
Your insinuation that the only reason I wouldn't be paid is that I am a cheater is as offensive to me as my comments about your truthfulness or lack thereof were to you.

I did not accuse you of being a cheater, please read what I said carefully. You were saying that you have $9+ and haven't been paid
"Monthly payouts to PayPal, HA HA I've been a member over 2 months I have nearly $9.00 in earnings and have received nothing."
to me that sounded like you were accusing me of not paying members and I was simply saying that the only persons I don't pay are cheaters. Nothing in that suggested that I was calling you a cheater.

You did suck affiliate page addicts in and then try to lower the CPM with next to no warning.

Didn't I apologise for my error in doing that? The changes to main page will be done at the appropriate time.

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 10:50:12 pm »
While we're on the subject of fixing things, please fix the redemption page so that its readable.  Blue on black, I have to stand up to read it, and the header and account menu are totally messed up

ETA: only looking to redeem my points and not into going blind trying to find out what ad I can redeem for.

If your in a battling mood, i'm not. I'll have the redemption page taken care of. Thanks for brining it to my attention

tsukitenshi

• Global Family
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 05:49:21 am »
To comment on one part -

Affiliate page. I've send on admin message saying that the page will pay 0.20c.

But the front page isn't really there for current members. It tells people the details of the site so they can decide whether or not to join. And for that reason, the admin message wouldn't be enough.

Shop online? Get Cash Back with BigCrumbs
Want to join gameduell and earn money from games? Be my referral and get a big bonus! :D

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 01:41:27 pm »
To comment on one part -

Affiliate page. I've send on admin message saying that the page will pay 0.20c.

But the front page isn't really there for current members. It tells people the details of the site so they can decide whether or not to join. And for that reason, the admin message wouldn't be enough.

Thanks tsukitenshi I understand your reasoning. I've updated the page to reflex the new changes. Will follow suit with the other pages (affiliate main page etc)

Thank you

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 01:44:01 pm »

I've just fix the redemption page. When heather redesign the site it was working okay, don't know what happen. Will check on the other pages to make sure they are looking okay

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire