Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emails  (Read 1731 times)

rbnlovespoh

• Global Family
Emails
« on: March 26, 2010, 10:48:26 am »
Hi Eston,
 For some reason I am not getting any emails from the site to gmail but when I go to the inbox there are emails, HELP!!!!!

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
Re: Emails
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 02:57:35 pm »
Hi could you give me your username please so I could check on it?

Eston

Hi Eston,
 For some reason I am not getting any emails from the site to gmail but when I go to the inbox there are emails, HELP!!!!!

Earn over $10000 sending cash gifts

rbnlovespoh

• Global Family
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 09:24:40 pm »
username is txb51

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 09:59:38 pm »
username is txb51

Checked your account and you should have being recieving emails in your inbox> I don't see why you shouldn't. Have you check your junk/scam folder?

tsukitenshi

• Global Family
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:10:28 pm »
I've been having the same problem. I check my spam folder every day, so they aren't there. I got one e-mail today, none yesterday, and I don't think any the day before  :hmm2:

Shop online? Get Cash Back with BigCrumbs
Want to join gameduell and earn money from games? Be my referral and get a big bonus! :D

rbnlovespoh

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 04:36:28 am »
I am not even getting them in the spam folder for almost 1 week now, hence the inactivity. :hmm2:

iamannoyed

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 04:55:55 am »
I haven't been receiving them either.  The ones I clicked today were dated 3/17 and 3/18, a week or more ago

HeatherC

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 04:42:02 pm »
I don't seem to be having an issue receiving the e-mails to my e-mail address, but based on my site inbox, the e-mails that were being resent everyday seem to have stopped being resent.  I have 1 from the 26th, 1 from the 24th.   The ones that used to be resent daily haven't been resent since the 19th.  I checked a couple of them and they aren't expired. 

I checked my earnings and my referral earnings haven't updated since the 18th...I have 30 people in my downline and was receiving a few hundredths of a penny a day until the 18th according to thePaidHelp.

You may be having a cron issue.  Whenever that happens at my sites, I have to contact my host so that they can do whatever they do to the cron file to make it work again.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited - Silvester-Mails
PTP: JJ - FM1 - FM2 - FM3 - ValePTR1 - ValePTR2
Affiliate Pages: BD - ValePTR - HSE - HR - KK - MM - LL - RCE - ST - SC - S4C - YGA

rbnlovespoh

• Global Family
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 09:11:32 am »
Nothing has been done since I started this thread because the issue is still the same. This IMHO is no way to run a decent site and I am on the verge of leaving cause it seems to me that this is not such an important issue to Eston. He has not been here to reply to the posts for almost 3 days now. :(

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 08:22:30 pm »
Hi

I am sorry for not replying to your concerns as I should. The reason being is that within the area that i'm living and working we're having an internet problem. When I do get the chance to come online its just for a short time. The other reason is because i was waiting on the response from a more knowledgeable po. I'm taking the po into consideration and email polar about it. When I hear from polar i'll let you know. Its not only the emails not sending out but having another issue which polar should be able to advise me on or fix it.

Eston

Edit: Update from polar; they said one of my plugin got currupt and halt the cron. They are working on it now
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 09:23:59 pm by Eston »

rbnlovespoh

• Global Family
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 06:10:09 am »
I am now getting emails again :clap: :egyptian:

Eston

• Global member
  • Global Relative
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 06:12:12 pm »
Glad to hear :) haven't receive another response from polar but based on what you said I guess the problem is solve.

If anyone still having any problems please let me know

Have a great day

Eston

I am now getting emails again :clap: :egyptian:

workingmom

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 11:43:04 pm »
I have not recieved any emails for quite awhile a least 2 months why?  :'(

HeatherC

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 08:07:13 pm »
I have not recieved any emails for quite awhile a least 2 months why?  :'(

The last e-mails were sent 1 month ago.  I am planning on relaunching the site this summer due to the low membership totals.  No one will lose any existing upgrades, affiliate page, earnings, referrals, etc.  It will be a soft relaunch to draw in new advertisers and to connect this site with my other sites, which have dozens of e-mails sent out daily.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited - Silvester-Mails
PTP: JJ - FM1 - FM2 - FM3 - ValePTR1 - ValePTR2
Affiliate Pages: BD - ValePTR - HSE - HR - KK - MM - LL - RCE - ST - SC - S4C - YGA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site