Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Errors  (Read 19622 times)

HeatherC

• Global Family
Re: Site Errors
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
Are the PTC ads still reloading incorrectly?  I tested it yesterday and they were reloading too quickly, but today it seems to be fine.  I did contact my host about it, but I'm not sure if they addressed it since I had a lot of issues for them to handle at once.

Hopefully it stays fixed this time.  ;)

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

shearm

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »
Yup, working as normal now...weird.

fluffybrat

• Global Buddy
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »
Hi there, I am having a couple problems with the site, I can not get to the PTP page it just has a series of strange letters down the page when i click on it. and when i go to the convert points page they do not convert. Do I need to send a support ticket to do the points? or should the site be doing it? Thanks
 Forgot to add that when i tried to send a support ticket to ask this question that the security image is not showing up I tried a couple different times to send a support ticket and the image is not displaying at all.

Tonia
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 09:48:30 PM by fluffybrat »

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 10:35:34 PM »
Hi there, I am having a couple problems with the site, I can not get to the PTP page it just has a series of strange letters down the page when i click on it.

I've heard about this issue before.  Whenever you see that, be sure to check out the location.  If it says anything other than http://oldamsterdampost.com/pages/ptpmain.php it will display that error. The most common thing for it to display is http://runner.oldamsterdampost.com/pages/runner.php  It makes the site think that it is a different domain, making the license for the plugin on that page invalid.  I think I might to a long link to the PTP page in the account menu since this is the third or fourth report with this issue.  It generally happens after clicking on e-mails or PTC ads as that is the purpose of the "runner".

and when i go to the convert points page they do not convert. Do I need to send a support ticket to do the points? or should the site be doing it? Thanks

For some reason, it wouldn't let me convert the full amount.  I had to go down to the nearest multiple of 500.  It let me convert that.  I'm planning on buying a better plugin for this function soon...the current one is either free or close to free and doesn't offer many features.  15500 points were converted.  If you wanted less points converted, please let me know and I can reverse the transaction.

Forgot to add that when i tried to send a support ticket to ask this question that the security image is not showing up I tried a couple different times to send a support ticket and the image is not displaying at all.

Tonia

I haven't had any issues reported with the support ticket system at all.  I get 4-5 support tickets a day.  I turned off the security image for the time being based on your report.

fluffybrat

• Global Buddy
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 03:54:34 AM »
Thanks Heather nope you were correct I was going to convert all my points :) I have developed a very strange addiction since joining this site. I love seeing those points build up lol

Carla

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 10:02:49 AM »
hello,

All my earnings are gone and there are no banners to click.

Carla

Carla

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 10:07:47 AM »
Thank you for your visit. Your account has been credited.
Your new account balance is $ 0.0000
Your new point balance is 0 points.

mscuban

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 10:12:35 AM »
umm... it just got worse lol

I just got this:

Thank you for your visit. Your account has been credited.
Your new account balance is $ 0.0000
Your new point balance is 0 points.

I also sent you a support ticket because I forget to come here first. Will you be able to determine how much each member lost?

Thanks

mscuban

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 10:16:45 AM »
P.S. Apparently we are also seeing the following for all earnings sections:

Sorry, no ads are available for you to click on this page at this time

cladstrife

• Global Buddy
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 10:49:50 AM »
ARGH! I lost my earnings ads, everything! Whats going on?

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 11:11:09 AM »
I have sent my host a support ticket regarding this issue.  I have backups sent to my e-mail address every 12 hours, so their is a very recent backup that can be used assuming my host did not happen to make one themselves overnight.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 11:48:20 AM »
The issue has been resolved. Please see the following link for more information.

http://www.globalfriendsonline.com/index.php/topic,10244.0.html

tulp

• Global Family
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2011, 01:59:27 PM »
I am a new member (been away a long time) and have send you a ticket before coming here.... the refreshments of the PTC banners is not going like it should, I read a few posts back that that issue happened before. The affiliatepages don't show banners at all for me as it says MySQL error

ETA: when I click a banner it will disappear and then come back again after I have clicked next banner... next to that I do get the money for the click but my total of clicks (in contest) doesn't increase at all.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 02:04:22 PM by tulp »

donkey ~ OAP ~ no-minimum ~ tier1/2OAP ~ pointOAP ~
I am surfing for PTP credits at: SAS ~ Hogshollow ~ Beachparty ~ Pay4surf

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2011, 02:27:22 PM »
I am a new member (been away a long time) and have send you a ticket before coming here.... the refreshments of the PTC banners is not going like it should, I read a few posts back that that issue happened before. The affiliatepages don't show banners at all for me as it says MySQL error

ETA: when I click a banner it will disappear and then come back again after I have clicked next banner... next to that I do get the money for the click but my total of clicks (in contest) doesn't increase at all.

Thank you for letting me know.  I've taken the site offline and contacted my host.  I normally wouldn't take it offline, but since the links are crediting over and over again, it seems like the best thing to do at the moment.

tulp

• Global Family
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »
Great such fast responce from your hosting company. I did notice that first the banners didn't credit at all and after that the banners kept on crediting... I did send in the ticket and posted here almost as soon as it happened. So there were not many clicks credited over and over  :)
Sorry about the tree and window... hopefully things are fixed soon!

donkey ~ OAP ~ no-minimum ~ tier1/2OAP ~ pointOAP ~
I am surfing for PTP credits at: SAS ~ Hogshollow ~ Beachparty ~ Pay4surf
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site