Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Errors  (Read 15675 times)

Brad

Re: Site Errors
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2012, 07:13:24 AM »
Heather,

I am currently getting the following error message on all site banners that are clicked.

404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

runner.oldamsterdampost.com/scripts/runner.php?PA=9452 (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to runner.oldamsterdampost.com's WebMaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at runner.oldamsterdampost.com Port 80

tulp

• Global Family
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2012, 11:59:31 AM »
Could be a hiccup of the database as I just logged in and clicked banners without any problem!

donkey ~ OAP ~ no-minimum ~ tier1/2OAP ~ pointOAP ~
I am surfing for PTP credits at: SAS ~ Hogshollow ~ Beachparty ~ Pay4surf

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »
That does look like one of those "hiccups" that happens if my host is working on the server or something like that.  Everything seems to be running normally now.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C

btrombley1

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 08:43:42 AM »
Heather,

btrombley1

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »
Heather, I am getting the following error message when attempting to clink banner s on the site and also when clicking email banners.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

runner.oldamsterdampost.com/scripts/runner.php?EA=201009031028185002 (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to runner.oldamsterdampost.com's WebMaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at runner.oldamsterdampost.com Port 80

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2012, 12:13:48 PM »
I'm getting a "Problem Loading Page" along with a "Connection Reset" error pages.  I'm contacting my host now.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »
My host reported that the server had some issues this morning.  The techs fixed them and the site is back online.

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2014, 06:47:44 PM »
Hi Heather. I'm getting this error message today. Thank you.
Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/nsptp/include.php on line

DearDorothy

• Global Family
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2014, 08:32:06 PM »
Well, my timer has reset so I can click links on the site now too, but I get this error when clicking on them. Sorry.

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in  /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on  line 8

nuska

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2014, 08:04:42 AM »
I get the following when clicking through from emails -
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/oldamste/public_html/scripts/plugins/autosuspender2/runner.php on line 12. Please help

astrabird

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2014, 12:09:10 PM »
I don't have any emails from yesterday or today.  Also, nothing on the New Surfer page.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2014, 12:39:13 PM »
The site is currently not functioning.  The site is being moved to a new, more secure and powerful server, following an outside malware attack on all sites on the server.  My host is aware of these errors and are working on smoothing everything out when the sites get fully transitioned to the new server.

March 23, 2014

My host is currently working on the site issues for OldAmsterdamPost and StCashUnlimited. I cannot send an admin message at StCashUnlimited as it is still promoting the download box at that site.

There was an outside malware attack on the server that houses StCashUnlimited and OldAmsterdamPost.  My host informed me that they were moving both sites to a newer, more powerful and secure server.  As far as I know, this is still in progress and the reason for the errors.

I am currently holding off on processing new ads at OldAmsterdamPost until this issue clears.  I am getting a Depreciated error message for almost every plugin.  I've been told that those that have been able to access StCashUnlimited are receiving the same message.

I'll be following up with my host later today to check on the progress, assuming that they do not contact me first.  Moving however many sites they need to move and making sure everything is up and running can be a time consuming job, especially if errors are encountered.

Thank you for your patience during this time.  Hopefully when everything is up and running, both sites will be more secure and faster than ever.

Heather

oap member

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2014, 07:54:53 PM »

OAP home page / log in page / visited advertiser before page - all getting redirected to this:

http://www.beenpaid.com/?redir=frame&uid=www53c56dfd468199.94597793

Driving me nuts - please fix - thankee kindly   :coolwink:

Gail

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2014, 02:31:43 AM »
I thought it was just me, but I get the same thing.  It keeps going to the Been Paid page and can't do anything on the site.

HeatherC

• Global Family
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2014, 06:27:01 PM »
This has been corrected. It was due to a banner image for beenpaid.com still being on the site. That was a PTR rating type of site that has disappeared and apparently the domain has been released to the domain provider to do whatever they want with.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
« previous next »

That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire