Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ads stopped running  (Read 727 times)

surfjunky

• Global Relative
  • Forever Scotland
Ads stopped running
« on: November 17, 2010, 08:26:23 am »
Good morning,

I have a bunch of ads that all appear to have stopped running - http://silvester-mails.com/pages/adstats2.php?advertiser=surfjunky - the last clicks appearing to have been on 26th October.

As all the ads are just about 1/3rd way through their allocation, could you please give them a kick-start for me.

Also, I've only just noticed that 2 of the ads are for the long gone Kittenmails. I've requested changes in your Ad Changes thread.

Thanks
SJ

Blame the dyslexic. He meant to say "My Dog is a good Dog"

I suffer from narcolepzzzzzzzzzzz

HeatherC

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
Re: Ads stopped running
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 02:18:30 pm »
Good morning,

I have a bunch of ads that all appear to have stopped running - http://silvester-mails.com/pages/adstats2.php?advertiser=surfjunky - the last clicks appearing to have been on 26th October.

As all the ads are just about 1/3rd way through their allocation, could you please give them a kick-start for me.

Also, I've only just noticed that 2 of the ads are for the long gone Kittenmails. I've requested changes in your Ad Changes thread.

Thanks
SJ

It looks as though Eston had the ads set to go out for 170 days in the ad manager.  I recreated the e-mail ads directly through the site.  The ads will go out today and every day until the click total has been fulfilled.

My Sites: My-PTR -DreamMails - OldAmsterdamPost - StCashUnlimited
Affiliate Pages: HSE - HR - KK - MB - LL - RCE - SC - S4C
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books