Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

October 23, 2012: WELCOME TO THE GFO REUNION! <3

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets  (Read 66542 times)

ak11214

• Global Pal
Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets
« on: March 22, 2011, 10:13:26 PM »
Hello, I redeemed for ads 0n 03/08/2011 , apply ticket on 03/11/2011 but no answer,no reply .....

susanc

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
Re: Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »
At her other site, JJClix, I renewed my aff page on March 10 ( it expired March 12)

I sent ticket March 15  and March 20... no replies and ads not processed

I am really disappointed in the lack of a simple reply or even another admin message explaining delay

1centmail and Firecrackeremail.com now have PTP! 45c/60c (Upgraded)cpm

Triskell

• Global Rodent or even Rodnent
  • Global Family
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:46:41 AM »
I think she's working through the tickets but just having a huge backlog to deal with. I requested some changes on my affiliate page (at Vale) on March 4th. The changes were made and the ticket answered on March 20th.

Hope she gets to yours (both of you) soon :wub:

ETA - I think the reason for the delay is her father's health issues that she sent an admin about in early March. She said back then that he was better, but I think she's still catching up.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:50:27 AM by Triskell »

Not much into PTP any more, but here are my few remaining links: Aqua + Fusion1 + F2 + F3 + OAP N-T  + OAP pt + Vale1 + V2 + V3   +++ Tier1/2 only: OAP
Affiliate pages: OAP + Vale + JJ + My-PTR

Taylan

• Global Acquaintance
  • Puppy's not so small now!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
I'm afraid I got rather cross a few days ago. I'd been waiting, like many others, for over 3 weeks for my ads to be processed and I'd also sent in a support ticket which got ignored.

I then sent in another support ticket saying basically either to process my ads or refund my upgrade money (these were the first ads I'd sent in after upgrading about 3 weeks ago).

I do realise she's had issues with her family and I do sympathise, but she is still running a business. Surely it would be better for her to get some help through her difficult times?

My ads now have been processed but still no response to the support tickets. I do feel a bit bad for what I said as hurting her feelings was not my intention. But I think what annoyed me the most was that she still managed to find time to come in and leave messages about the postcard game.

You can build a business for FREE! Work at your own pace and EARN the money you need to join other, sustainable programs. The absolute truth, I promise you.

doubler6

• Zeit-Geist
  • Global Buddy
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 01:05:49 PM »
same here, ads and contact mail at Vale
I have lost track regarding my upgrade at JJ Clix so i sent in a ticket about two weeks ago because the JJ Clix upgrade-expire list is not up to date.

i understand that personal issues come first, but... you know.

nana2camren

• Global Family
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »
I truly understand that taking care of her father is much more important than taking care of her sites.  On the other hand, the delays have been an ongoing issue for some time now, not just this month.  Seems it would be beneficial to her, her sites, and her members if she would find someone to just at least process ads and upgrades.  Once you get behind it is difficult to catch up. 

It took her just over 2 weeks to process an ad redemption I submitted.  Within that time the PO's announced a close date.  Had the ad been processed in a timely manner, it would have ran its course before the closure.  If she continues to run about 2 weeks behind, the site will be closed several days before she gets to my support ticket requesting an ad change.  It is quite frustrating  :(

susanc

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »
I truly understand that taking care of her father is much more important than taking care of her sites.  On the other hand, the delays have been an ongoing issue for some time now, not just this month.  Seems it would be beneficial to her, her sites, and her members if she would find someone to just at least process ads and upgrades.  Once you get behind it is difficult to catch up. 

It took her just over 2 weeks to process an ad redemption I submitted.  Within that time the PO's announced a close date.  Had the ad been processed in a timely manner, it would have ran its course before the closure.  If she continues to run about 2 weeks behind, the site will be closed several days before she gets to my support ticket requesting an ad change.  It is quite frustrating  :(

She is more than 2 weeks behind now.... I am waiting since March 10 for my aff page renewal and the addition of new ptcs.  4 of the old ptcs I was able to delete that were no longer good. But the page should have 5 ptcs on it.

Her situation is understandably putting her behind, but 2 1/2 weeks?

shh34

• Global Pal
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 04:24:30 AM »
My redeemed ad are processed after 2 weeks+ as well.  It is an ad for upgraded PTP and therefore time is money here.  I won't redeem upgraded PTP ad in ValePtr anymore since it is causing me to lost money due to the delay. 

While I understand her condition regard taking care of her father, business is business, I do have my expectation as well. In the past she also took 1 week to reply my support ticket.  I think it is high time for her to get a helper to assist in managing the site.

susanc

• Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 01:14:15 AM »
My affiliate page was processed this evening after 19 days, with no explanation of delay or replies to my 2 support tickets.

But at least it was finally  processed

Tas

• Global Family
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 02:23:42 AM »
I will have to admit I hate complaining about this site as she has been so very good to me and others, but I do agree she should look into getting help getting ads out as some of my ads went weeks be4 going out and some are for sites closing on the 31st and I re-newed my upgrade on the 1st as it was expiring the 11th and it took about 2 weeks for this to happen as well.
So I hope all is ok with you Inya and your father!
;)

sunset

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 02:52:51 PM »
Hi,
I am a new member in valeptr and i want to buy an affiliate page , can any one have an affiliate page in vale tell me about the benefit of affiliate page and how many visitors access his/her page per month . 
Thanks ..

nana2camren

• Global Family
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »

Now at 10 days since submitting support ticket for ad change, site in question closed 3 days ago.  I hope all the members who have continued clicking my ad enjoy the closure message it now leads to  ^^

On a positive note, the April upgrade ads I submitted yesterday morning were processed same afternoon  (Y)(Y)  I also redeemed for new upgrade at same time as my upgrade was due to expire today.  the new upgrade has not been processed. 

teeray

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 02:39:31 AM »
Is there anyone in the community who can approach this admin to offer some help doing biz-related stuff while she is working through family difficulties?

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 08:04:58 AM »
I submitted my upgraded ads the 30th of April and they were set up the very same day.

nana2camren

• Global Family
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 02:41:56 AM »
I truly think it's great that Inya pays every weekend, at least we can depend on that so there's no waiting and wondering when you'll be paid  :clap:

But the unpredictability of ad processing is so darn frustrating.  I submitted all my June upgrade ads 6/4, two were processed within few days but am still waiting for the rest to be processed 16 days later.  There doesn't seem to be the usual amount of emails and T1, T1/2 ptc ads either so I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site | Used Paperback Books