Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

February 02, 2009: Our Welcome And Staff Information

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets  (Read 66541 times)

Tas

• Global Family
Re: Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 02:52:08 AM »
I truly think it's great that Inya pays every weekend, at least we can depend on that so there's no waiting and wondering when you'll be paid  :clap:

But the unpredictability of ad processing is so darn frustrating.  I submitted all my June upgrade ads 6/4, two were processed within few days but am still waiting for the rest to be processed 16 days later.  There doesn't seem to be the usual amount of emails and T1, T1/2 ptc ads either so I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting.

I very much agree with her payouts ,, they are always there, always on time, never ever delayed,, however,, my ads too are not going out.. Especially my ptp view ads :'( :'(

poneyby

• Global Family
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 04:15:17 AM »
e-mail ads I have sent in dont seem to be going out. All the ptc ads go out pretty fast

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58:40 PM »
I haven't been on Vale for about three days.  I went there today and there are hardly any ads at all.  I don't like doing all the cheap ones.  Hardly any ads in for levels 1 and levels 1 and 2.

doubler6

• Zeit-Geist
  • Global Buddy
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 07:30:58 AM »
same here (again)

submitted my upgrade ads 20 days ago, on june 6th. PTCs have been set up, but not my mail ads.

this has happened now 3 times that it takes more than 2 weeks to set up my ads.

i fully understand that issues in real life comes first. Inya, if you are reading this, please get somebody to help you out with the ads.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 09:47:55 PM »
There is hardly anything there today.  I remember when there were so many ads I didn't even have the time to do them.  Must be something wrong.

Tas

• Global Family
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 11:12:02 PM »
There is hardly anything there today.  I remember when there were so many ads I didn't even have the time to do them.  Must be something wrong.
HI cookie3, I agree there was alot more to do there, however there is tons of points to do there, I don't mind so much doing points on Val , right now mine are worth over $6.00,,lol
But I do hope everything is ok with with Inya

Tas

• Global Family
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »
Sent in a support ticket about some of my ads that never went out for June and still no replies.
I have submitted 16 upgrade ads for July and hope all go out.
Wish there would be some word on to whats going on and if she is ok!

nana2camren

• Global Family
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 02:23:14 PM »
My email ad submitted 6/4 was finally processed a couple days ago.  It is now 30 days and my PTP views have still not been processed.  Haven't bothered to send a support ticket since doing so didn't help last time she took so long.

I try to be careful and not run the same PTP or affiliate page ads at too many different sites to avoid invalid hits.  This unpredictability really throws a wrench in my planning  :(

For the 2+ years I've been a member I've always upgraded for the ads not for the higher PTP rate.  If delays continue I probably will not renew when current upgrade expires.

Jeanene

• Global Family
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »
I wish she would send out a admin about  whats going on  it's great she is still paying weekly but the ad processing has gone down the drain.  I'm not even sure anymore what ads I have submitted and am still waiting on!

Well I hope she gets on track soon and there is nothing seriously wrong. People are beginning to worry and I don't blame them.

Tas

• Global Family
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 03:04:47 PM »
Just had a ad processed that was sent in for June, all my other ads for July 16 total have not went out yet and still some left from June has not went out

all are upgraded ads

Sophieca

• Global Administrator
  • Global Family
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 06:46:49 AM »
My upgraded PTCads and BIs for June, submitted the last day of June, were set up yesterday.

danddwah

• A legend in his own alternate reality
  • Global Program Owner
  • Global Family
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 11:05:59 AM »
Inya, if you are reading this I am offering my services....gratis....to help process ads. I expect nothing in return except the occasional pat on the head.

Dave

lurksalot

• Global member
  • Global Family
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 12:00:50 PM »
My upgraded PTCads and BIs for June, submitted the last day of June, were set up yesterday.
Well I sent in a support ticket the next day (July 1st) - went to log in and it said I was suspended.  Still no reply  (and still suspended) - I sent in another follow up to see if my first one got through or not a bit ago.  :-.

nana2camren

• Global Family
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 01:08:47 AM »
From reading here it's clear Inya is not even processing ads in the order they are submitted.  My PTP views submitted 6/4 are still not processed, yet doubler6 ads submitted 6/6 and Sophie's ads submitted 6/30 have been.

I'm sure there's something in her personal life causing the delays, regardless it is so inconsiderate to her members that she's not reaching out for help with ads.

Dave it would be great if she would accept your offer.  Of course she would have to be reading to see it and I sure hope she's not spending time at forums when I have an ad waiting for 30+ days!

Leah

• Global Family
  • Who let the cat out?
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 04:37:21 AM »
I sent a ticket with priority at High on June 30th as my account is suspended... I know it's for inactivity , June has been a very bad month for me  :( the subject can't be more obvious:  Account Suspended and still I got no reply and I am still suspended a week later.

I still like Vale and while I enjoy the weekly payout, I would rather her to change that for a monthly payout and spending the time saved on support ticket and processing ads faster.

Reading my signature? Oh boy, you got too much time on your hands so here is some links to click:
AMMFY - Aqua - Castles - Country - Deep-C - Donkey - E-Qoo2 - Fire - Fusion - Kitten1 - Kitten2 -Midnight - Mystics -OldAmsterdam - Realm - Speed - Vale -1cent - Vale afffCastles aff - Deep aff - AMMFY aff - X-Mails aff

When one door closes another door opens but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we don't see the ones which open for us.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
« previous next »

Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | Need extra money for personal spending? | That Animal Site