Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets  (Read 66540 times)

clickercents

• Global Pal
Re: Valeptr not post ads and not replying to support tickets
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2013, 06:48:55 AM »
Lets' just agree we both had a misunderstanding and forget about it.

Could the staff just delete all my posts in this thread that were off topic.

Thanks!

Honest GPT webmasters are a rare breed!

mgbland79705

• Global Buddy
« Reply #301 on: July 11, 2013, 12:46:13 PM »
Well regardless how far behind she is in all the site work. You have to consider she is still honest and plans to pay her members.

No webmaster that I can recall, made two payments like this. When they were far behind.

phanofphans Sep 23, 2012 Jul 2, 2013 $64.10 $0.02 PayPal
karakin Sep 29, 2012 Jul 2, 2013 $35.46 $0.02 PayPal

Yes she should of gotten help. But at this stage, any help would be swamp and lacking purchases emails and contact message.

Members should just stop promoting the site. They should send in a contact message listing:
1. Payments sent in for ads or upgrades.
2. Redemptions made, but not processed. Just copy it out of your account.

They even should stop clicking ads. Keep a link for the site and check on the payouts at times. Just wait and see when she returns.

Why create even a bigger mess to be clean up. When she returns. I say when because no "iffy" webmaster pays members almost $100.00 on just two payments.
It is a lot better then getting mad and gashing your teeth. Really, a long walk is a better way to get the frustration/anger out of your system.

you think shell return lol

I can tell you this paying a few select members is a tactic used long ago to keep the majority strung along I remember a time when I was a big promoter in ptr and there were numerous scammed closed programs where I was paid out of cue or even after closing

were just a little naïve when it comes to the net

as for the claim aBOUT payments the po of charmed cents was the only po I know of that was honest after she ran into financial difficulty and paid all her members I know it took a few yeaRS  but she didn't hide or run either and she paid several members well over 100 bucks each and kept members informed through em,ails and forum postings she veen processed redemptioons ect

as for being frustrated and getting mad I prefer to get even whoever this owner is should just let the program die its actually quite pathetic anyone to continue with this po is just asking for it

were not talking about a responsible owner who keeps their word, keeps in communication makes an effort were talking about a dead beat po that's over 11 months behind in payouts and communication
I was a member of Charmed-Cents and Crystal paid me a few years later.

Trank2000

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #302 on: October 25, 2013, 09:29:46 PM »
 :no: :no: :no:Welcome to jjclix.com -  This domain registration expired on 10/18/2013  :'( :'( :'(
I've lost my cash balance $4.35 - thanks for that Inya

It will go the same way, I think, in ValePTR with my cash balance $54.4860 and 11,820 points!
and number 502 waiting for payment - the way you pay it will be the same way as in jjclix.com.

I don't understand your conscience  :ticked: :ticked: :ticked:

mgbland79705

• Global Buddy
« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
Me too, lost around $14 at JJClix.   Printed out my history at ThePaidHelp and put it in my binder for reference.   Did the same w/ ValePTR.  At ValePTR about a third of the affiliate pages are expired.  They used to scroll off the screen, but most didn't renew.

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2013, 06:25:24 AM »
On Vale it does not show how many sites you have clicked anymore.  There is hardly anything to click anyhow.  I feel that this site is gone.  I am over 600 on the payout list. What happened?  She used to pay right away.  The site is basically gone.  It used to be such a good site.  :'(

Trank2000

• Global Acquaintance
« Reply #305 on: January 22, 2014, 04:33:55 PM »
On Vale it does not show how many sites you have clicked anymore.  There is hardly anything to click anyhow.  I feel that this site is gone.  I am over 600 on the payout list. What happened?  She used to pay right away.  The site is basically gone.  It used to be such a good site.  :'(
She will do just the same with Vale as she done with JJClix - run away when the hosting expire  :ticked:

She will never pay any more  :yawn:

mgbland79705

• Global Buddy
« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2014, 12:56:41 AM »
If she wants to come back, she needs to pay everyone first.  Pay everyone from JJClix too.  Then give the people that were upgraded one free year each. 

My upgrade was pretty useless after the first year, because I lost a lot of PTP income because she didn't get the ads off promptly.  I ended up sending a lot of non-ptp ads, and the whole reason I purchased her upgrade was to promote PTP.

After clicking on a few ads there, I noticed all the banner impressions at ValePTR are Inya's links.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:09:42 AM by mgbland79705 »

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #307 on: February 05, 2014, 12:02:25 AM »
Why doesn't she inform her members what is happening?  It would be the right thing to do even if we are losing money. I am 636 on the list to be paid.  Guess that is the end of Vale PTR.  :'(

mgbland79705

• Global Buddy
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2014, 02:34:13 PM »
Made a few clicks today.  Except for the lifetime pages, only one nonexpired affiliate page left.  All banner impressions are Inyas, but I saw several impressions from dead sites, so she's not bothering to update her own stuff either.   

She owes me over $48 from Vale plus the $15 loss from now gone JJCLix.

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #309 on: May 28, 2014, 09:45:42 PM »
Valeptr is at my folder 'keep account alive' meaning I click a link monthly.

Your cashout request of 1.2924 USD (Alertpay xx@gmail.com) from 03/16/2013 22:46 is in the queue position 785.

Don't expect to be paid ever, just curious.

mgbland79705

• Global Buddy
« Reply #310 on: June 30, 2014, 10:36:12 PM »
Domain for Valeptr expires on july 4th, so if you want a copy of the earnings page, get it soon.

mcf

• Global Family
« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2014, 12:47:10 AM »
Valeptr site is still up, but when I was just clicking links in the GFOsupport thread I got "fatal error" for the Vale ptp links. Also clicked one in a siggy and got the same thing.
 :-.

thefunkiestlady

• Global Buddy
« Reply #312 on: July 06, 2014, 08:23:19 PM »
All of the ptp links and affiliate page links are giving 'fatal error' results. There's also an error on the login page. I doubt that the problems will be fixed, since Inya doesn't really seem to care any longer.

Your cashout request of 17.28184 USD from 08/17/2013 00:39 is in the queue position 1029. Anyone want to bet that I will NEVER see that seventeen dollars?

siriina

• Global Family
« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2014, 03:34:37 PM »
Your cashout request of 1.2924 USD (Alertpay x) from 03/16/2013 22:46 is in the queue position 777

cookie3

• Global Relative
« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2014, 07:01:43 AM »
I went in yesterday and clicked on an ad and there was a cheat link.  There were numbers below and you were to check the right one but the boxes above were blank.  That site is a mess and is almost over.  Funny it isn't down already since July 4th has passed. Too bad she let a good site go.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
« previous next »

Need extra money for personal spending? | Tri-Peak Solitaire | Used Paperback Books | That Animal Site