Global Friends Online

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Payout May 2021  (Read 126 times)

DearDorothy

• Global Family
Payout May 2021
« on: May 18, 2021, 05:33:27 AM »
Just wanted to come in here and say Thanks! I requested a $15 payout on May 1, 2021 at CatHouseMails.com and I received my payout on May 15, 2021. I am impressed with the quick payout. My only wish is that it was Paypal, but happy with my Walmart GC.

On the other hand, OldAmsterdampost is very slow. I requested the maximum of $3 Amazon (not what I want, but what I have to take since they dropped Paypal) on April 10, 2021 and here it is 37 days later and I still have 21 people in front of me! It's ONLY $3!
It states on the site in their terms that we can request payout every 14 days, but that is not true. I've checked and I cannot request payout again even though I have more than enough to do so and it's been well over 2 weeks. Apparently you cannot request again until you get paid for your first request.
At this rate, I'll never be able to collect all that is owed to me (OVER $40) and that's very disappointing!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 05:35:31 AM by DearDorothy »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Used Paperback Books | Tri-Peak Solitaire | That Animal Site | Need extra money for personal spending?